46.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [5]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FORTY-SIX.
[46]. Black Widow.
[PART FIVE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ, ᴅɪᴘꜱʜɪᴛ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ' ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ,
ᴅɪᴘꜱʜɪᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE TRIO FLEW THEIR way to some unknown location. Natasha had been flying, but James didn't know where or who they were about to see. This entire flight he had been contacting Natasha (Rogers) and the kids to see if they had been okay. He was truly scared Ross would take advantage of James's time away.

"Okay, princess, just stay inside." James sighs. "I'll tell you everything when I get back, okay?"

Nat groans. "Dad..."

"Natasha."

"Okay, fine. I love you. Please don't die."

"I'll try not to."

"Dad—"

James hangs up the phone. Now paying attention to what had been happening, he looks down to see they had been flying above a jail. Not only that, but now he had to go save some man he didn't even know.

James stands by the edge of the jet as he gets ready to jump. "See you in a minute." he pauses. "Wait, see you in two."

With that, James jumps out of the jet. He lands on his feet with guards surrounding him. James throws the shield at a guard, while it was in the air he quickly takes his bow out and shoots a few arrows at the others. The shield flies back into his hands, once the guards surrounding him were down, he jumps off the railings, only for Yelena who was now flying the helicopter, to push him down.

James lands across the field groaning. "Seriously?" he then turns to see a loud explosion which was followed by rumbling.

Yelena had shot a grenade launcher causing the mountains around then to start rumbling and falling. Natasha who was now on the ground was standing beside James who was looking around in the distance.

"Tell me that's a good sign for us!" Alexei shouts at the two.

"Move your ass!" Natasha shouts at him.

While the others had been running away. James, Natasha, and Alexei had been waiting for Yelena to pick them up. Everything around them began to collapse. Just as it was about to get Alexei and James, Yelena picks them up.