15.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
   [15]. Poetic.
   [PART THREE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪ
ʟɪꜰᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

A FEW HOURS HAVE passed since James was injected. James then wakes up in the most secure cell that was built. James looks down at his wrists and notices that there was a cuff wrapped around each one of them causing his powers to be suppressed.

"Oh for fuck sa—"

James tunes into the others upstairs that were having a conversation.

"And you're sure this will work?" Kate questions.

"From what I saw on the scans that I managed to do on James while he was knocked out— yes," Sam says.

"Wait so are you saying that we—"

"—We operate on James."

Sam sighs. "I know it sounds risky and strange. But if I can find the exact spot that it's buried in then we can pull it out."

James traces his fingers over his neck after hearing what Sam had just said. The man turns and notices the security camera in the corner of the room. He walks closer and tilts his head.

Bucky stands up and looks at the camera.

James waves at the camera and laughs. "So are you gonna come down here..."

Wanda's head shot up. "Was that—"

"Or are you just gonna keep watching me?" James continues. "You know how much I hate being in cells. And these." he points at the cuffs. "Are very inconvenient."

Wanda goes to walk out of the room but Bucky stops her.

"Not so fast."

"Bucky move. Now."

Bucky shakes his head. "We should just observe him and see if there's any changes in behavior."

"I'm going to check on James, Bucky. And you can't stop me." Wanda snarks. "So either you can move or I'll move you."

Bucky huffs and moves aside. Wanda then leaves and goes downstairs to the cell room.

James laughs looking up at the camera. "I wonder where she got that line from."

In less than a minute, Wanda walks inside the room and over to the front of the cell.

James notices and walks over to the glass and places a hand on the glass so he could lean on it. "And so Mrs. Rogers is here. I'm not in trouble am I?" he laughs. "Have you come to let me out already?"