42.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FORTY-TWO.
[42]. Black Widow.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴜᴘ! ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ
ʜᴇʟʟ ᴜᴘ!
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

TODAY WAS FINALLY THE day that we all moved into the compound. And everyone had been here. Uncle Clint, Tony, Grandma Nat, Banner, Thor, And everyone else including me and the team. Oh and also of course Mom and Dad too. We only had about three boxes left back home. It was only Dad's bows and arrows. Yeah, can you believe he had three boxes dedicated to just his weapons?

What a psycho.

"So question, what's for dinner?"

Everyone looks at Jace who seemed slightly embarrassed. But me and the team had already known he'd say that. So we had pizza ordered. In the most serious moments, all Jace thought about was eating.

"Pizza is here in..." Kate pauses, she picks her phone up to look at the time. "15 minutes. That's dinner."

Thor scoffs, eyebrows furrowed. "Dinner at 2 in the afternoon? Is this normal?" he looks at Dad who was too busy talking to Grandma Nat. "Little human."

Dad and Grandma don't reply. They were both in deep conversation. It looked sort of secretive but I couldn't read his lips to understand.

Mom looks at him confused. "James, he's talking to you."

Both Grandma Nat and Dad's heads snap in the direction of us.

Dad clears his throat, he walks up to mom before wrapping an arm around her. "I'm sorry, Thunder boy. What happened?"

Thor shakes his head. "You okay? You've got a little something—" he points at his nose.

We look at Dad's nose which had been a little bloody. Dad realizes it and wipes the blood off with the sleeve of his shirt before forcing a smile.

"Yeah... uh, my nose starts bleeding whenever I'm in cooler areas," Dad says. "It's nothing big. But uh, what's for dinner?"

I narrow my eyes at him. Was he seriously not paying attention?

"We said that we're getting pizza." Uncle Sam replies as he carries his luggage to his room.

Mom sends a questioningly look at Dad. But he doesn't bother to look down at her, he just keeps his eyes up. That's when a notification popped up on our phones. Something triggered the cameras to the house.