50.| ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴇ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER FIFTY.
   [50]. Married By The Rune.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱᴘᴏʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱᴘᴏʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

EVERYONE WAS NOW SINGING, dancing, drinking, and just enjoying the night. James and Wanda had both been dancing in the middle of everyone as they share a laugh. But remember how he said all good moments came to an end? This was one of those times.

"There's my favorite crazy married couple." Tony smiles as he walks up to the two.

James snorts. "That's cute, real nice."

Tony smirks, he faces Wanda. "I hate to steal your husband from you, but can I barrow him for a few?"

Wanda nods, smiling. "Go right ahead. Just give him back."

"No promises," Tony shouts over the music as he pulls James away. "Listen, I have something to tell you, but no one can know. Especially crimson witch over there."

James sighs. "Are you really going to have me lie to her after just marrying her? It's like you want me to die."

Tony makes a face. "It's not lying... it's withholding the truth. For the greater good."

"It's a suicide mission."

"Don't be such a wimp." Tony huffs. "If it makes you feel any better: it won't be for a while. And you'd only have to lie if she asks, so technically as of right now, you aren't lying to anyone."

"Once again, a death wish. Have you seen her when she's mad?" James exclaims. "That head tilt... the stare down... it's terrifying."

Tony nods understandingly. "Okay. I'll keep her occupied for a few hours, and say that you helped with errands."

"Wait— now?!"

"Yes. You need to go."

James scoffs. "No fucking way, Tony. This is my wedding, I can't just leave. Do I look like a runaway groom?"

"But he needs to see y—"

"And he can see me in..." James looks at his watch before looking back up. "...In 3 hours. I'm not leaving this venue until the wedding is over."