09.| ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER NINE.
   [09]. First Generation Rogers Witch.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ
ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT WAS NOW THE next day. Bright and early in the morning. Everyone had already had breakfast and they were changed into new clothing. James was downstairs most of the morning with the hydra agent that still hadn't said a word— it irritated his soul. Wanda told him that he wasn't allowed to torture him. Such a mood killer.

"So let's run through this one more time— you're our daughter—"

"—From the future?" Wanda adds with a confused tone.

"We got you guys back?"

Natasha nods with a smile. "Actually— you got us back— it's a whole heroic death type of world. You saved millions— am I even allowed to be telling you any of this?"

James nods. "As long as we don't do anything major to mess up the timeline and create a new one— you can tell us everything."

"So you two got your kids back— that's- that's amazing," Bucky says with a smile.

Natasha frowns. "You could say that. I lied about something else—"

"You really are your father's daughter," Wanda says under her breath.

James rolls his eyes. "What is it, Nat? What aren't you telling us?"

Natasha hesitantly reaches into her pocket and takes out a folded-up newspaper. The same one she found in the lab the day she saw the recording of them all fighting.

"What is this— "James Rogers tragic death shocks millions?" I—" James reads the headlines, he looks up at Natasha. "I die?"

Natasha stays silent.

"So... when you said your father left— you really meant it." James softly says. "I died..."

"You died getting us back," Natasha explains. "Me, Tommy, and Billy— mom and Uncle Bucky say you died happily but— I needed to see you."

Wanda tilts her head. "That's not all, isn't it?"

Natasha shakes her head. "Uh— no. While I was working on this whole time travel situation— I found a hard drive in a cabinet. I played the recording and I saw you three fighting. Mom— you didn't want to tell me what happened so I came back here with the help of Uncle Banner."