37.| ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN.
   [37]. And So the Truth Finally Comes Out.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

YESTERDAY I ENDED UP spending the rest of the night at Kate's house. Everything went perfect. Everything is perfect. But now there's only one thing left and that's getting Kate and Peter to resolve whatever drama they have. Because there's no way our group could last if all they think about is killing one another.

"Remember, be nice," I tell Kate as we walk towards the front door.

Kate rolls her eyes at me. "Yes... I know. Let's just get this over with."

I slightly laugh, we reach the front door. I give Kate one more look before we walk in. We were greeted by mom and dad who told us that the team had been in the lab. After exchanging hellos and a few words we both made our way down upstairs where the team had been waiting for us.

"About time the love birds arrived." Jace dramatically says. "I was starting to think you two decided to play another round of—"

"Okay, J, shut up." I interrupt while laughing, I take a seat beside Jess and smile at Peter. "Hey, spiderling."

Peter mirrors the smile. "Hi, Miss America."

Kate takes a seat across from me. Also known as the only seat left that just happened to have been besides Peter. They both share an awkward look before turning to face Me, Jace, and Jess.

"So... how the hell are we even going to start this couples therapy?" I ask, referring to Kate and Peter's drama.

Jess nods in agreement. "I was wondering the same thing... something that doesn't end up with us in a young avengers civil war."

We all look at Peter and Kate who stayed silent. It was clear they didn't know how to start off either.

I sigh. "Okay... fine, I'll start first. The drama that you both have is not only affecting your friendship but it's affecting the team. Every mission or hangout that we've had so far, you two always find the time to argue like an old married couple. And the three of us are really getting tired of it.

The twins both nod in agreement.

"What the hell even happened to you both? You use to be the best of friends." Jace questions, eyeing the two teens. "What changed?"