31.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [4]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.
[31]. The Good, The Bad, and Then There's the Romanoff's.
[PART FOUR]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ- ɪ' ꜱᴏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ
ʏᴏᴜ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

A FIGHT BROKE OUT between the group. Jace, Peter, and Jessica had been currently dealing with Sharon while I was thinking of a spell that could heal Kate so she wouldn't bleed out on the floor. She's lost a lot of blood, and my hatred for Sharon only grew by the second. I turn to see Sharon somehow had the upper hand in the fight. I turn back to Kate.

"Okay uh... I'm gonna need you to hold my hand," I tell her.

Kate smirks. "I'm flattered but I think this is very inappropriate timing to be flirting with me."

I roll my eyes, laughing. "Just hold my hand, Bishop."

Kate chuckles, she takes ahold of my hand. I give her a sorry look which causes her to furrow her brows. But before she had a chance to even say a word, I use my powers to take the bullet out of her shoulder.

"Fuck! A little warning next time?" Kate groans.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up, I need to concentrate."

"On what?"

"Asinta Mulaf Hinto, Sho Bala."

Kate's face softens, she looks up at me. "I-it doesn't hurt."

"Good," I reply, smiling. "It reduces the pain. It isn't healed but— as long as you don't get shot again we're good."

Next thing we know Sharon kicks the three off of her. She threw Peter into the wall and then used her gun to hit Jace in the jaw while she shot Jessica in the leg. With that Sharon makes a run for it.

I quickly stand to my feet. "I'll go after her. You three just figure out how to get dad out of the chamber!" I didn't give them a chance to reply and just ran after Sharon.

Sharon had already been across the room, she was already extremely close to the exit of the bar. So I look up and see a huge sign hanging, I knock the sign off with my powers and it falls covering the doorway. Sharon turns around and shoots her gun at me. Luckily I was able to dodge it. She continues to shoot, a few bullets hit me. By now I had been shot in the shoulder and leg. Sharon who was now standing in front of me had her gun pointing at my head.