27.| ᴅᴀʏ 2; ᴛᴀʀꜰᴛᴅ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
[27]. Day 2; TARFTD.
[PART THREE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴅ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴅ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ' ᴡᴀɴᴛ
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

LET ME CATCH YOU up on what has happened the last two and a half hours. As of right now, we were on our way to the storage/ container unit. Supposedly this was the same one that Bucky, dad, Sam, and Sharon went to when they were looking for some dude named Nagel? Also, the same man who stuck that horrible serum into dad.

So if he wasn't already dead, I would definitely have killed him now.

"What's the container number?" Sharon asks.

Peter grabs the keys and checks the back. "Oh uh— it is... 4261."

"4261. 4261. 426–" Sharon points at a large blue container. "4261. That one right there."

Peter eyes the container before walking up to it. We all follow behind and realize no key was needed to get inside. We glance at one another before lifting the latch and walking in.

"I'll keep a lookout," Kate tells us while she stands outside.

Sharon looks up. "Y-yeah I'll join you."

"Be careful, okay?" I tell Kate, she smiles and gives me a nod before walking out of the container with Sharon. "Alright... there must be some sort of o—"

"Found it!" Jace exclaims excitedly.

Jess, Peter, and I turn around and see Jace who had already found the secret opening. Jace was first to walk in. The three of us give each other a look and walk into the room. It was cold and weird. It had all sorts of monitors and lab equipment. But half of it had also been destroyed.

"Your dad is one sketchy man," Jessica whispers as she walking around and inspects everything.

"Everything okay?" Kate asks over the comms.

"Y-yeah everything's good. We found an opening." I reply back.

"Anything uh— useful?" Sharon questions.

"They just got in so they're clearly still looking." Kate retorts.

I sigh. "Bishop, be nice. I'm going to keep looking around. We'll keep you both updated."