48.| ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜɪɴɢʏ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT.
[48]. Magic Projection Session, Thingy.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ
ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

A DAY WAS SPENT as James and the others making their way back to New York. Yelena indeed did tag along. Not only that but... they got a damn dog. James was ready to tell the kids about Yelena, about his story. After what felt like forever they finally arrived at the compound. The Trio steps out of the cabin. While Natasha and Yelena stayed back to gather their things, James made his way inside.

James walks into the compound, and he begins to look around. "Hello? Anybody home?" he hears a noise coming from his room so he makes his way towards it, he laughs a bit. "If I find somebody else in this room, I'm not gonna be happy."

In front of him had been Wanda... or not really Wanda. But it was the Scarlet Witch. She was floating in the air, her legs crossed while the book had been in her lap. It was the dark hold.

James drops his bag. "What the fu—"

The hologram— Wanda looks up, before he knew it the projection of Wanda had been gone.

"Wanda, darling?" James looks around slightly confused. He hears the door close causing him to rush back to the front of the room.

Before he even had a chance to see what's going on, someone jumps into his arms and he automatically knew who it was.

James fought a bit. "Jeez, Wanda. Let me breathe."

"Can you just shut up for a second?"

James laughs, he gently sets her down after a few more seconds. Wanda doesn't say a word, she just looks at him. She sees the injection wound on the side of his neck, but oddly at that moment, it healed up.

"Told you I'd be back." James smiles, he then clears his throat. "I should've told you I was coming, you know, so I didn't interrupt your... magic projection session... thingy."

Wanda sighs. "Can we not go back to that right now? Let's just enjoy today. Plus, it was just some standard practice."

"Standard practice? Wanda that book—" James sighs, he decides to save it for another time. "I brought home a guest."