26.| ᴅᴀʏ 2; ᴛᴀʀꜰᴛᴅ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
[26]. Day 2; TARFTD.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀᴅʀɪᴘᴏᴏʀ ʜᴀᴅ
ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴅ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

I GOT TO PETER'S house around 3:30 in the morning. We shared a bed— which wasn't exactly awkward. But what was awkward was him asking me if I had any feelings for Kate. Things between us haven't been the best, when things got bad he'd leave town with Fury. I got tired of it. It was obvious he liked me, he's like me for a while now. And at one point I did like him too... but then Kate came around and things are... confusing.

But I need to focus because a relationship is the least of my concerns.

I look at the time and it's 8:47. I roll over the bed and grab my phone seeing I had a few texts from mom but they were all just saying good morning and that she was going to work on new leads about dad. I turn put my phone back on the charger and walk to the bathroom.

A nice warm shower was the solution to all my problems. The shower lasted about 30 mins until the water got cold. Eventually, I finally get out of the room— fully clothed— it was now 9:30 meaning we had 30 mins to get to the airport.

How freaking great.

"Ha, "Be early," she said, "be here by 7," she said." Jace teasingly says, announcing my presence to everyone. "We got thirty minutes, Romanoff. Eat." he hands me a plate.

I take the plate and sit down at the table. "Where's Kate?"

"Right here, good morning." Kate smiles as she sits across me. "How'd you sleep?"

Peter rolls his eyes which Jace notices, he nudges him. I sigh, looking away so he didn't know I noticed as well.

"I slept good, thanks." I smile, taking a sip from my cup.

Jessica walks into the room and takes a bite out of my sandwich. "So, did you talk to your daddy's side piece?"

I smack her hand away from my plate and let out a chuckle. "Fuck you, and no. I just woke up. I'll text her once we land."

"We should probably get going," Peter suggests while looking at his watch. "It's 9:45 and the airport is like ten minutes away."

"Alright, let's go."