32.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [5]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO.
[32]. The Good, The Bad, and Then There's the Romanoff's.
[PART FIVE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ,
ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

EVERYONE HAD STILL BEEN processing the fact that dad was finally back. Just see him in front of me felt so unreal. Dad was sitting across from me with mom in his lap. And mom has never looked more happier in her life. I can't believe it worked. I can't believe we got dad back.

"Where is she?" Dad asks.

We all send him a confused look at who he had been talking about. That's when I put two and two together and realized.

"Sharon?"

Dad nods.

"She's downstairs in the cell room." Mom softly says as she eyes him. "What happened?"

"I uh... I want to speak to her."

Grandma Nat narrows her eyes. "I don't think that's the best idea, Jaime."

"Mom— everyone, just trust me, please." Dad sighs out, he softly pushes mom off and stands. "I'll be right back, I promise," he tells mom and kisses her on the head.

With that, he walks away and down the stairs. We all watch as he leaves. Couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen.

Meanwhile downstairs.

James had been slowly walking into the cell room. His body was still sore from all the needles and testing that Sharon and her men did. He walks into the cell room and he sees Sharon. When Sharon sees him her eyes widened.

"James..."

"Agent Carter," James replies as he picks up a knife from the table. "Or do you now prefer to go by Power Broker? You've got a new identity every time you come around."

Sharon sighs. "I'm surprised they let you come down and see me."

"Is that the only thing that surprised you?"

Sharon stays silent.

James puts the knife in his pocket and walks over towards the cell. "Tell me something... and please for the first time in your life just be honest with me?"