57.| ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠÚ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN.
   [57]. Deja Vú.
   [PART THREE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ
ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

CURRENTLY, JAMES WAS DEBATING on what to do about seeing Wanda. He needed to go see her, but he was worried as to what she'd do to him. Wanda wasn't herself, and James truly did just want to hold her in her arms. Even if it'd be the last time that he did.

"Are you sure that you'll be okay all alone with evil witchy?" Tony questions worriedly, he hands the man his shield.

James nods, he placed the shield on his back. "I'll be fine. Wanda wouldn't hurt me."

Romanoff narrows her eyes. "She almost burned you alive and she broke your wrist. What world do you live in where that's not pain or hurting?"

James shrugs, eyeing her. "Well like you've always told me, 'pain only makes you stronger.'" he then sighs. "Plus, that's not Wanda, that's the darkhold. I'll be fine, okay?"

"Jaime—"

"He will be fine," Strange announces as he walks through the front door.

Tony scoffs. "Oh yeah? Did your other 14,000,605 futures tell you that?"

"Actually, it was 14,165,839." Strange then shrugs while smirking. "But yes, James will make it past today."

Natasha then joins. "And did any of those realities happen to tell you if we'll all survive tomorrow afternoon?"

"Of course they did—"

James sends Strange a look. Strange quickly clears his throat. "But I cannot tell any of you or it will not go the way it needs to."

"Does anyone die?"

No response.

James let out a shaky sigh. "O-okay, I think that's enough questions. I'll be on my way now," he says as he walks towards the front door. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," he tells them all.

As the man walks outside, he makes his way to his car. Just as he opens the door, it was slammed shut. He turns around only to see his daughter holding up a fist meaning she cast a spell to close the door.

James narrows his eyes at her. "Uh, what was that for?"

Natasha shakes her head, eyes teary. "You're not going. G-go back inside."