12.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
[12]. Memories.
[PART THREE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ
ʙɪʀᴅ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER THE FIGHT IN the school's parking lot, both Natasha and Peter got information out of the bad guy. They also got a new lead and information on some guy named Vulture. The two teens quickly made their way to some building that they were sent to. That's when they saw a man.

"Hey!"

The man turns back.

"Surprised!?"

"Oh, hey Pete!" The man says.

Natasha narrows her eyes and whispers to Peter. "So why does he dress like a bird? Hey! Why do you dress like a bird?" she shouts to the man.

Vulture glances at Natasha. "I see you brought a friend."

"Yeah," Peter says before using his webs to web the man down to the table.

Vulture sighs. "Peter... you're young. You don't understand how the world works."

"Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong."

"How do you think your buddy Stark paid for the tower?" Vulture huffs. "Or any of his little toys? They don't care about us. They never did."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I want you to understand and... I needed a little time to get her airborne." The man says before activating his wings.

With that, the machine crashes into the only thing keeping the buildings stable. Out of instinct, Natasha pushes Peter to the side so he wouldn't take as much damage. Natasha fell to the ground, numerous amounts of bricks lying on top of her— messing with her breathing.

"Natasha.... are you okay?" Peter pants out.

"A-are you okay?" Natasha breathes out.

Peter shakes his head. "I'm stuck! I'm stuck! I can't move! I can't." he begins to panic.

Natasha inhales deeply trying to ignore the pain that was caused. "Peter— you're spider-man, okay? You can do this. I- I know you can. Get up."

"Come on, Peter. Come on, Spider-man." Peter whispers to himself, he glances at Natasha who's eyes were slowly closing. "Natasha, stay with me. I got this," he says.