45.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [4]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE.
   [45]. Black Widow.
   [PART FOUR]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ' ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE TRIO WAS NOW at a bar. James had spent some time drinking a beer and playing pool with a few guys he met. Natasha and Yelena on the other hand were just sitting down with one another and talking. Natasha's eyes were on her son who was getting another drink.

"He still hates me doesn't he?" Yelena questions while eyeing James down.

Natasha doesn't look at her, she just keeps her eyes on her son "James?"

Yelena nods. "Yeah, James."

"I think he's still hurt about you leaving."

"I didn't have a choice. The red room—"

Natasha turns to her. "—He was too young to understand anything about the Red Room. Til this day he doesn't give a shit. You had the chance to escape or at least try. That's what he believes. He thinks you left him... you were the first-ever person that kid loved. James loved you before he loved Steve. And after everything that happened... he isn't the same kid he was before. He's changed."

Yelena frowns. "He's all grown up."

"He is, isn't he."

James looks up at the two women before he walks over to them. "I see you still haven't cleaned your wound yet." he notices the blood still dripping from Yelena's arm.

"Oh, I hadn't even noticed."

"I'll go get napkins," Natasha says, she stands from her seat and walks away.

Yelena takes that time to unwrap the cloth from her wound. Seeing that she was struggling to do it all with one hand, James scoots his chair beside her.

"I've got it," James says, he grabs the alcohol pads and wipes off the blood.

Yelena glances at him, sighing. "You've gotten so big, James."

"You told me this already." James mumbles, he focuses on cleaning the wound.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"