Imagine! RDJ

Hey, guys! This came to mind during my 8th hour gym class while hanging with my friend. In this imagine, you will be the daughter of Robert Downey Jr.  

Imagine.... Your dad just got called to the first day of shooting for his new movie, Avengers. You were following him around the flat. "Please, Daddy!? You're always telling me to make new friends!"

He turns and peers down at you from over his dark sunglasses. "Friends your own age. Not a bunch of 30 year old men."

"Oh, so I can make friends with Scarlett?" You inquire. 

"No. You're not coming. Besides, the producers would have my hide if I let you tag along!" Your father said.

"Please, Daddy! I want to meet the rest of the cast!"

"You just want to meet Chris."

"And Jeremy Renner!"

"Will you leave me alone if I say yes?"

"Yes!"

"Get in the car," he grumbled.]

You immediately run out the door and race to Robert's Lamborghini. You hop in the passenger seat and he slides into the driver's seat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting on a couch as your dad and the producer talked, well, yelled more or less. "She's not alllowed to be here!"

"What's it matter?! She's not in the way!"

"I don't care! Get her off the set!"

Robert threw his hands up in frustration. "You know what?! Fine!" He stomps away and grabs your arm as he walks. 

"Do I really have to leave?" You ask, looking up at him. 

"Nope. I'm going to show you where I hide my snacks. And you."

So, you were stuffed under a desk. Which, turned out to be an excellent hiding spot. The cast were the only ones who knew you were there and would occasionally give you a small smile or a slight wink. You would smile back from your hiding spot, but not just because of the actors, but becasues you also had a great view of Chris Evan's butt.

A/N: BOOM! Done! I don't have much to say so yeah! Comment/vote!!