James 'Bucky' Barnes (Part 3)

How He Turns You On: He'll call you by your full name. First, middle, and last. He usually just calls you 'beautiful' or a shortened version of your first name. But when he brings out all of your names, it makes your knees go weak. Something about the way he says it.

Your Pets: Bucky has a big Husky name York and you recently adopted a Goberian (Golden Retriever and Siberian Husky mix. Literally the most adorable thing in existence.) that you named Pansy.

Where He Took You On Your First Date: He took you to opening night of Jurassic World. You two had a lot of fun. He took you out to a late night dinner afterwards.

You're Asked About In An Interview: When someone asks about you in an interview, Bucky likes to keep his answers short and sweet. Just enough information to make the interviewer happy but not too much as to where your private life is getting thrown out to the world.

He Sees You Cry: You had been fired from the best job you had ever had. You walked straight into your apartment and flop face first on the couch. You felt the tears seeping from your eyes. It wasn't fair. You hadn't done anything wrong! You sniffed when you heard the front door open.

"Hey, beautiful," Bucky said, setting a bag of groceries on the kitchen counter. "You okay?" he asks, coming into the living room and squatting down next to you.

"I got fired..." You mutter through your tears.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I don't know why they would fire their best worker. They'll never find someone as dedicated as you."

You nodded slightly and sat up slowly, wiping under your eyes. "Wanna watch a movie? We can just order a pizza tonight, okay?" Bucky said, pushing a piece of hair from your face.

"Can we watch Supernatural?" You mumble quietly.

He chuckles and sits on the couch next to you, drawing you into him as he flips through Netflix trying to find Supernatural while you order the pizza.

Another Avenger Walks In On You: You and Bucky had Steve and his girlfriend over for dinner. When they finally left, Bucky had grabbed you by the waist before you could start doing the dishes. "I've been waiting all evening to do this..." He muttered leaning in close to you, kissing your lips fiercely. You ran your hands down his chest before snaking your thumbs into his belt loops and slipping the rest of your hand into his back pockets. Bucky played with the bottom of your shirt, hinting that he wanted it off. It was quickly tugged over your head and deposited somewhere on the floor.

"I'm sorry!" Steve shouted, covering his eyes at the sight of his best friend and girlfriend shirtless in the kitchen. "I forgot my phone," He mumbled, reaching blindly around for it.

"Oh my God, Steve, catch," Bucky said, grabbing Steve's phone off the counter behind you and throwing it to him.

"Thanks. Bye!" Steve said, practically sprinting out of your apartment.

"I think we scared him..." You mutter as Bucky attaches his lips to you collar bone.

"Oh well. He'll be fine," Bucky mumbled against your skin.

Your Wedding Dress: Look around your screen!