Guess Who Got Tagged... Again...

Who tagged me?
TheAmazingLizzy

The rules?

>Post all rules.

>Post 13 facts about yourself

>You cannot refuse (Not my rule.  I don't care if you do it or not.)

>Complete this in one week.  OR ELSE! You'll receive some sort of punishment from the person who tagged you (I'm not going to do that tbh)

>Tag 10 other people

>You should not put your answers in a comment section.  Put them in a book or something. (SPAM YOUR READERS!!! Kinda like what I'm doing right now. Sorry, guys)

>Try to create a creative title chapter

I hope you're ready to learn more about the train wreck that is the author of this book you all seem to like so much....

1.  I am 42% fluent in French according to Duolingo.

2. My favorite anime is probably Haikyuu!! but Free! is a close second (I really like sports animes...)

3. I have a fear of things I don't know and/or what I can't see (that's weird, I know)

4.  I don't really have many friends.  People merely tolerate me.

5. I am a proud member of the Dying Alone Squad!

6. I'm demisexual, so that's fun.

7. Dan and Phil are some of my favorite humans.  And Evan Edinger.  He's pretty cool too.

8. I have recently gotten into EXO (Luhan though *dies* Rather depressing that he left. He's the cutie I put at the top of your screen)

9. I don't like confrontation. At all.  So, I usually go to absurd lengths to avoid it.  People being mad at me or upset with me is not something I handle well....

10. This person supports equality!  Especially LGBTQ+ rights!

11.  I really hate Donald Trump.  He makes me so angry.  If you like Trump, go ahead. I'm not gonna fight politics with you.  So, don't try to pick an argument with me.

12.  Kuroo Tetsurou is the best thing to ever happen to a sports anime. (Sorry, Makoto)

13.  I'm a rather uninteresting person and I apologize sincerely for wasting your time with this.

Who am I tagging?

TheShadowoftheOcean

madison2018_

macilane011

tennant_490

NeverthelessEm

MayIsAwesome87

taylorg127

Mrs_Margaret_America

CawCaw_MotherHawker (just because I adore your username tbh)

mortdoggy666

I will be posting the next group of preferences later.  I promise! But, you know, to apologize for not updating... Have a cute picture of Sebastian Stan.

 Have a cute picture of Sebastian Stan

He looks so proud of himself awweeee