Wedding Mishaps

Tony: He was late. It was your wedding day and your groom was late! "I am going to murder him!" You shout at your maid of honor.

"I'll help you. I promise."

Bruce jogged towards you in his tux. "Okay. 1. You looked absolutely stunning. 2. I found him. He had a little run-in. So, you ready to become Mrs. Tony Stark?"

"Is he ready to become a dead man?"

"Probably. But, let's not get any blood on that beautiful dress!"

*AT THE RECEPTION*

You and Tony were having your first dance as a married couple. "I'm really sorry I was late, baby girl," Tony mutters, repositioning his hands on your waist.

"At least your here. Besides, I can't stay mad at my husband," you say, giving him a soft smile.

"That's wonderful, Y/N Stark. It's got a nice ring to it. Y/N Stark. I could get used to it," Tony says, smiling at you, pecking your lips sweetly.

Thor: You were walking down the aisle. Everything looked beautiful. The flowers looked amazing. The people were smiling at you, you over-heard them mumbling about how gorgeous you looked and how well your dress complimented your figure. You just smiled. Your smile nearly faded when you saw Thor. He wasn't wearing his suit jacket. When you stood across from him at the alter, you mouthed, "Where's your jacket?"

"It had a stain..."

You just kind of give him this look that said nothing but 'Really?' and not the questionable really but the sassy really. You shook your head and clicked your tongue at him.

"Love you," he mouthed.

"You too."

Turns out, there really was a stain on his jacket. A big yellow-ish spot on the lapel of the jacket. You'd be leaving a very firm review on Yelp! about your experience with that dry cleaner.

Thor didn't bother to tell you that the stain was his fault....

Bruce: You were in the dressing room getting into your dress. Your best friend was behind you lacing up the corset. When she had it tied, you took your hand off the dress only to have it start slipping off. "Shit...." You mumbled. "Y/F/N, can you make it any tighter?"

"I can try...." So, she unlaced the corset and started again from the beginning. She pulled the silky strings tightly through every loop. When she tied it off, it still slipped down.

"Oh my God!" You shout. "Why won't it fit?!"

"You lost too much weight."

"And I don't have boobs... That could be part of it..."

"Could be... I have an idea!" She ran over and grabbed a handful of tissues from the box. "Stuff these in your dress!"

"What?!"

"Put these in your dress. It'll help you fill out the bust."

"Fine..."

*LATER*

"Y/N...?" Bruce asks you as he guides you gracefully across the dance floor.

"What?"

"Why do you have tissues in your dress?"

"Why are you looking down my dress?" You retort.

"I wasn't. You just have one poking out..." He mumbles poking it with his finger.

"Shit..." You press yourself against Bruce so you can put the tissue back in its place.

"But, seriously, why?"

"My dress didn't fit around up here," you say, motioning to your chest. "Had to fill it out somehow."

Pietro: He tried to be careful. He honestly did. That didn't help him though...

Two days before your wedding, what does Pietro do? He breaks his leg. You walked down the aisle, your dress trailing behind you. You smiled at Pietro, leaning on his crutches, staring at you with the goofiest smile on his face.

"You look gorgeous, princess," he mumbles when you reach him.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

He smiled at you. "I can't believe I'm marrying the most gorgeous woman in the world," Pietro mutters, pushing a lock of hair from your eyes.

A pink blush crept up your cheeks. "And I can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life when he's on crutches," you say with a soft chuckle.

"That just makes the moment more memorable, princess."

Clint: "What do you mean he's not here!?" You hear Natasha shout. You see her huff and stomp back to you.

"What happened?"

"Your groom? Yeah. He's not here."

"Nat...?"

"What?"

"Do you have your phone?"

"In the dressing room."

"Will you get it for me, please?"

Natasha walks off down the hall of the church. She comes back moments later and tosses you her phone. You catch it and dial Clint's number.

"Hey, Nat," you hear on the other end of the line.

"Not Natasha," you growl.

"Oh, hey, babe. You okay? You don't sound happy..."

"I'm not."

"Why? What happened?"

"Clint, baby, do you know what today is?"

"November the eleventh, babe."

"Oh. So, you don't have amnesia. Shame."

"Y/N, what are you talking about!?"

"It's our wedding day, Clint!" You shout into the phone.

"What? No it's not. We aren't getting married until tomorrow!"

"I can't believe you forgot your own wedding! You were even the one who picked the day!"

You hear Clint groan. "Oh my God. Y/N, I am so sorry. I completely forgot. Baby, please don't be mad at me."

"You have twenty minutes. Get here by then and we'll see."

"And if I'm late?"

"You're a dead man."

The line cut. "He's coming," you say, tossing the phone back to Natasha.

Steve: You were lying on the couch, feeling like you were about to die. Leave it to you to get sick on your wedding day. "I'm dying...." You groan into the couch cushions.

"Here." Your mother sat a few pills and a glass of water on the table.

"Thanks..." you mutter, popping the pills in your mouth and swallowing them down with a glass of water.

"Think you can make it through the ceremony?"

"I think so..."

"Good. Now, let's go, sweetie. Today's going to be one of the best days of your life."

You propped your sick self up and forced yourself to get off the couch. "I know."

You made yourself go through the ceremony, trying not to throw up. You managed to make it but you couldn't make it through the reception. You threw up at least three times. Your wedding night was spent cuddling on the couch with Steve who let you watch anything you wanted.