You're On The Monthly

Tony: Tony will stay in his lab. You get really moody when your period comes and the moment he says anything you blow up on him, yelling at the top of your lungs. So, after the first little excursion, Tony has learned to stay away from you. When he knows it's coming up, he'll go to the store and stock up on pads/tampons, chocolate, and pain killers.

Steve: You don't like going out or doing anything when you are on your monthly. If you run out of something that you need, Steve will go get you what you need without protest. He just wants you to be okay and to feel better. He'll give you cuddles and make you tea, just trying to make you feel a little better.

Thor: Thor doesn't exactly understand the monthly menstruation of the female body. So, when Mother Nature  paid you her monthly visit, Thor didn't really know what to do... He just knew you were in pain and he felt bad. He wanted you to feel better so he got you whatever you needed.

Bruce: He does whatever you need him to when it comes. You want chocolate? He'll run down to the grocery store and get you a bag of Hershey kisses. If your cramps get bad, Bruce will run you a nice hot bath to soothe the pain. He wants you to be as comfortable as possible.

Pietro: He doesn't really know what to do... He just does what you ask, not wanting to upset you. If you need cuddles, he's there with open arms. He loves his princess and he wants to make sure she's as comfortable as possible when this time of month comes around.

Clint: When you screamed something about your uterus committing suicide, he was a bit concerned. Then, he realized what you were talking about. He immediately jumped in his car and went to the store. He bought pads, chocolate, heating pads, and anything else the lady who worked in the store said you might want or need.

Bucky: You act like yourself when you're on the period. So, honestly, if there weren't any wrappers in the trash, Bucky wouldn't know. Although, you do dress a little more loose. He just treats you like he normally does and neither of you make a big deal out of it.