Quirky/Cute Couple Things *NOTICE*

Tony: If Tony is off on a job or out of town for something, he'll send you cute videos or weird pictures to let you know what he's up to and to let you experience every moment with him. You, of course, always reply with a little video or a picture of the view of New York that he's missing out on.

Steve: Back when the two of you weren't living together, sometimes Steve would come see you at around 11 at night while you were still up working on a paper for class or something. He never would text you to let you know he was there though. He always would toss pebbles at your window until you would open up to let him climb in.

Thor: Thor likes to take you to a field on nights when the weather is perfect to lay out and look at the stars. You two like to find constellations and just lay in each others' company. He'll sometimes braid your hair with flowers and other pretty things Thor will find in the field. And when you fall asleep, Thor will scoop you up into his arms and carry you to the car and drive you home before tucking you into bed. 

Bruce: The two of you always have music on during the day. If something particularly catchy comes on that causes one of you to start bobbing your head to the beat, the other doesn't fail to swoop in and grab the one caught dancing, pulling them into the middle of the living room and just dancing in the most goofy ways you can imagine!

Pietro: A lot of the times, one of you will be humming, tapping, or singing some song that you have stuck in your head. If the other hears you doing so, they will immediately join in. The two of you have been known to burst into song at the most random of moments, but that's not all! The two of you like to act as if you're in a music video. Wanda's even recorded a few of these singing excursions.

Clint: When the other knows one of you is going away for work, you'll write letters to the other and you'll hide them in their clothes and in every little place you can. Some will be short and sweet while some will be extremely lengthy. They never fail to make the other smile, a few of Clint's have actually made your eyes water slightly.

Bucky: You guys both have tattoos on your wrists. His is an old style skeleton key while yours is a heart-shaped lock. A simple, cute way to say that he has the key to your heart. It's simple and cute and while it might not be exactly 'quirky', it's rather cute and you both love your tattoos.

Natasha: Every morning, after she goes for her morning work-out, Natasha will stop by the little café down the block from your apartment and get you both coffee and muffins. And it's always the same. Carmel macchiato and banana nut muffin for you and a white chocolate mocha and blueberry muffin for Nat. 

Loki: Loki will send you adorable text messages at random times during the day. Especially when he knows you're having a bad day. He may see you leave with this grumpy, hateful expressions, but you always seem to come home with a big smile on your face while you read one of the messages the God of mischief sent you.

So, if you can't tell by the recently changed title, I have entered this book in The Watty's! Dun dun duhhhhh. So, you know. That's fun...

I started golf practice yesterday. That also means that school is just around the corner. I have like, 3 days, assuming you're reading this on Saturday. So, that makes updates even less often than they have been.

I feel really bad about that, by the way. I just have no inspiration to write. I know I need to finish Nat and Loki but I can't bring myself to write them. When I added them, I guess I didn't realize how many different ideas I needed for each preference and, honestly, it's kinda hard.... but, ANYWAY. Make sure you vote and comment! -med_01