Baking

Tony: The only reason Tony likes to bake is so he can wipe cake batter on your nose and watch you scrunch up your nose in disgust at the slimy batter on your face. He just laughs and sometimes he'll lick it off your nose, which makes you scrunch it up even more.

Steve: He makes you follow the recipe when you two bake cookies. If you even try to add more than two cups of chocolate chips, you are kicked out of the kitchen and not let back in until it's time to scoop the dough onto the trays to bake.

Thor: He loves to bake. He is constantly teaching you new recipes and the two of you are making a more and more complex desserts. You two have every piece of baking essential you could possibly need at all times.

Bruce: Bruce likes to experiment when it comes to baking. What would happen if we add cinnamon to the chocolate chip cookie dough? Could he add marshmallows to the cake and put graham crackers on top and make it taste like a s'more? It's always an experience when baking with Bruce.

Pietro: Pietro doesn't like baking. It takes too long. He doesn't take time to measure it all out and mix the batter until it doesn't have anymore lumps. He mixes so quickly that you get assaulted with flour. You've gotten to where you don't tell Pietro you're baking until you have the dessert in the oven.

Clint: He always adds too much stuff. The recipe may call for 1 cup of Crisco but Clint may add 1/2 cup more. He says you can never have too much. He says that until he tastes the really flour-y cookies the two of you cooked where he put 6 cups of flour in instead of 3.

Bucky: Bucky doesn't love the baking part of making cupcakes. He loves the decorating. He makes his own frosting with your help, but when the cupcakes are cool, he kicks you out of the kitchen so he can decorate the cupcakes how he wants and he'll bring some out on a tray so the two of you have a delicious snack for movie night.

Natasha: Sometimes, Natasha goes a little heavy on the cocoa powder when the two of you are baking brownies. She loves to add extra chocolate and then some chocolate chips and maybe some fudge if you have it. You eventually have to stop her and put the pan in the oven.

Loki: Loki loves to bake with you. Although, while chilling the cookie dough, you will catch him sneaking to the kitchen to eat your dough. So, the whole bowl of sugar cookie dough that you had sitting in the fridge, slowly becomes half of a bowl. But, you can't blame it all on Loki. You have a habit of stealing a bit of dough yourself.