You're Mad At Him

Tony: He paced in front of where you sat on the couch. You were playing on your phone. "Y/N, you gotta talk to me! You can't just ignore me for the rest of your life!"

You just kept texting your friend. You had been ignoring Tony all day and you weren't about to stop now. Let the man beg. In all honesty, you didn't remember why you were mad at him, but you'll just let him worry a bit longer.

"Fine, I know how to get you to talk to me," he grumbles, stomping towards your office. He comes back with your lesson plans and papers. You were generally curious as to what he planned on doing....

He walked out onto the balcony. He wouldn't. You sprinted out to where he was holding your binder over the edge of the building. "Anthony Stark! Give me that back right now!"

"What's the magic word?"

"NOW!" You were fuming. Just because you wouldn't talk to him, he was going to throw all of your work off of Stark Tower!

"Oh shit...." He muttered, bringing the binder back and holding it out for you to take. "I didn't know you would get that mad... I was just trying to get you to talk..."

You snatched the binder from him and stomped back inside, locking yourself in your office, beginning round two of the silent treatment.

Steve: He forgot your date. He was supposed to meet you at the diner on 4th Street for dinner over an hour ago. The waitress brought you the bill for the milkshake and fries you had ordered. You went up to pay before starting the walk home.

When you walked through the door of your apartment, there was Steve, sitting on the couch, watching David Letterman. He turned towards you and smiled. "Hey, darling. Where you been?"

You said nothing. You just went to your bedroom, getting ready for bed. You had crawled under the covers once you had gotten into your pajamas. You had your face buried in a pillow. The other side of the bed sank down. "Y/N? Is something wrong? Did something happen at work today?"

You, again, said nothing.

"Y/N. You need to tell me what's wrong."

"You stood me up, Steve..."

"Oh my God.... I totally forgot! I am so sorry!"

"Whatever..." You grumbled.

He crawled under the blankets beside you. You scooted away, hearing him sigh. "I'll go sleep on the couch tonight...."

"Fine," you muttered, throwing a pillow at his face.

Bruce: "What do you mean you aren't coming!?" You growled over the phone at your boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Tony needs help with something and I can't make it," Bruce said.

It was you college graduation. You were getting your doctorates degree and the one person you wanted there wasn't coming! You threw your phone to your sister before stomping off to line up.

You couldn't believe your own boyfriend was going to miss your graduation for his friend. You forced yourself to go through graduation even though you were in a pissy mood and your face definitely showed it.

You stomped into the place you share with Bruce to see them sitting at the kitchen counter going over blueprints. "Hey, sweetheart. How was graduation?"

"Fine," you growl and kept walking towards the bedroom.

"She's pissed at you," Tony muttered, popping a grape in his mouth, not looking up from the sketches.

"You think!?" Bruce shouted.

"No. I know," Tony pointed out.

Thor: You heard a loud crash downstairs and a lot of swearing from Thor. He came upstairs with a broken plate in his hands. But it wasn't just a plate. It was your grandmother's wedding plates. "Lady Y/N... I am so sorry."

"You broke it!?" You shout, you're on your feet, your face red with rage.

"Them...." He corrected.

"How many of them did you break?"

"All of them...."

"THOR ODINSON!"

"I'm really sorry!

"I can't believe you broke ALL twelve of them!"

"I know.... Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

You sighed, rubbing your temples. "Go... Go clean up the mess... Okay?"

"Yes, m'lady."

Thor walked out, his head down. He was acting like a puppy who just got kicked. In all honesty though, you didn't feel bad. The last pieces of your grandmother that you had, had been shattered.

Pietro: Pietro had taken you on a walk through Central Park. Your fingers were intertwined with his and you were just enjoying one another's company. Then, something caught your eye. Pietro was watching some girl walk by. You bit your lip, pulling your hand from his. You walked back to your car in silence.

Pietro ran up and stopped in front of you. "What is wrong, princess?"

"Shut up."

"What?"

"I saw you staring at that girl, Pietro! What? Am I not good enough for you or something?!"

"What? Princess-"

"Do not 'Princess' me! I am obviously not a princess to you if you feel like you have to stare at other girls!"

"Prin- Um... Y/N, I'm sorry! I love you and only you!"

"Just... Just don't...." You mumbled, stomping out to your car, leaving Pietro behind.

Clint: You got home from a long day at work and your head pounded. You went and laid down on the couch after taking a few asprin. You didn't once move until you heard the door open. You looked up at the clock. 9:45 p.m. Clint was just now getting home. "Where the hell have you been?"

"What the hell happened to you?" Clint asked, referring to your messy hair and make-up.

You just glared. "It's almost ten o'clock on a Tuesday. Where could you have possibly been?"

"I was with the guys. Calm down, Y/N."

You crossed your arms over your chest, refusing to look at him. You've had experience with this. Boyfriends not coming home until late. Then, finding out a week later that he was sleeping around with some other girl. "I'm going to bed..." You grumbled. You walked down the hall to your bedroom.

You changed into your pajamas and grabbed a pillow off the bed. You passed Clint in the hall on his way to get ready for bed. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Couch."

"Why?"

"I'm not sleeping with you tonight."

"Go to bed. I'll take the couch."