Type Of Boyfriend He Is (I guess that's how you would describe this chapter...)

Tony: Tony like to show you off. If he has an interview, he makes sure you get to come with him or else Tony Stark is out. So, the two of you are constantly going places together. He introduces you to everyone even if you've met them before.

Steve: He's not quite as flashy as Tony. He lets people know your his by putting an arm around you. He's sweet, always telling you that you look great and that you're so amazing, just letting you know that he loves you.

Pietro: He's protective. Like, insanely protective. He doesn't do it on purpose... He's just afraid of losing you to someone better than him. And if he doesn't let random guys that he doesn't know or trust around you, then that won't happen.

Bruce: Bruce adores you and he definitely shows it by doing whatever you ask (as long as it's within reason). You are his world and he will make sure you and everyone else knows that.

Thor: He's a cutesy boyfriend. You never expected Thor to show up at your house with eleven red roses and a fake one, telling you that he will love you until the last rose dies. He likes doing these adorably romantic things for you, mainly because he loves it when you blush.

Clint: He's not all that into romance out in public. Now, if you're at home, it's a different story entirely. At home, Clint is really cuddly. He likes to just lie around with you, doing absolutely nothing.