Natasha Romanoff (Part 5)

You're a Professional Athlete:  You're a professional figure skater.  You took Natasha ice skating with you once in Central Park and she was surprisingly good.  She managed to stay on her feet the entire time and has even managed to skate backwards a few times.  Nat can't do what you do, but she's always there to watch you compete.  She loves the way the skirt of your costume spins out around you as you spin and how it dances elegantly behind you as you skate around the rink, performing the routine you had worked so hard to master.

Type Of Girlfriend She Is:  She's incredibly fun, but can be extremely cliche.  She likes to dance around the living room with you in the most ridiculous ways, laughing as you both scream out the lyrics to your favorite songs, but when it begins to rain, she always wants to drag you outside in the middle of the street to give you a kiss (and maybe do some more dancing).

You're Mad At Her:  "Natasha!" You  shout, rummaging through the cabinets above the counter.  It was that time of the month when all of your grace went to hell and you were desperately craving cheese balls and you know that you had just bought some. But, you looked everywhere! You just couldn't find them.

"Yeah?" Natasha asks, poking her head in the door.

"Have you seen the cheese balls?" You ask, standing on top of the counters to get a better look in the snack cabinet. 

"I did.  I saw them about five minutes ago when I was eating them."

"You ate all of them!?"

"I'm going to say no, because you seem very angry about this information."

You groan heavily, banging your head on the cabinet door.  "I'm going to die.  This is it."

Nat started to stay something, but before the words could escape her lips, she nodded in understanding.  This was how you were on the monthly.  You were way too over-dramatic.  She grabs you by the arm, helping you down off the counter.  "C'mon. I'll run you a bath and I'll go get you anything you want, okay?"

"A bubble bath?" You ask, looking up at her with wide eyes.

"A bubble bath," she says, stroking your hair and leading you to the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't until almost forty minutes later that you heard Natasha come through the front door.  She walked into the bathroom with probably the biggest bag of cheese balls you have ever seen.  "Happy Period Week!" She exclaims, holding out the bag.

"Thank you, but I really want popcorn now..." You mumble, looking away from her.  

Natasha just walks away without another word.  "I'm eating these then," she says, taking the cheese balls out of the bathroom with her.

How She Hugs You:  Natasha loves to hug you.  She loves the way your body feels against hers, so she's always hugging you.  She'll pull you in for hugs at random moments just because she needs your touch.  She'll wrap her arms tightly around your body, gaining reassurance that the greatest thing that has ever happened to her is not just a dream.

Where She Took You On Your Honeymoon:  You guys went to some really secluded place in the Smokey Mountains.  You had rented a cabin so you could stay in nature and go out hiking whenever you wanted.  It was incredibly beautiful and you both had a lot of fun, until the bears showed up.  You had been sitting on the back deck, watching the sun go down, when a rather large bear showed up.  Natasha had quickly pulled you inside, locking the door, and promising to protect you.

Favorite Snack:  Chocolate chip cookies.  Especially the ones Natasha makes.

Cute Couple Shirts: LOOK UP THERE. But, kinda pissed because this was one of the only couple shirts that weren't heterosexual.  Like, it's 2016.  There are other couples besides man x woman. That pisses me off, guys. Like, a lot.

Wedding Night:  You both partied way too hard at your wedding reception.  Clint tried to tell you both not to have too many drinks, but did you listen? Hell no.  So, when it was time to go home, you were both insanely drunk.  You could hardly stand, so Nat wrapped her arm around you while she kept giggling about some story that Steve had told her over an hour ago.  Clint ended up driving the two of you home so you wouldn't die attempting to drive.  You don't really remember anything else.  You just know that you woke up with a really bad headache next to a groaning Natasha.

Who You Would Be With If You Weren't With Her: Wanda

How She Wakes You Up In The Morning:  She doesn't mean to wake you up, but Natasha likes to play music while she's in the shower and getting ready, so the blaring music does eventually wake you up much to your displeasure.

A/N:  Some of these were super lame (i.e. "You're Mad At Her") and I'm really sorry.  I've just gotten to be such a bad writer lately and I'm sorry that you guys have to suffer because of it... Sorry for being a failure :)