What You Do Together

Tony: Tony likes to help you grade papers. You don't know why but he does. You'll set the answer key between you and he'll split the stack. When you have them all graded, he'll tell you the score and you'll record it in the grade book.

Steve: He's gotten into doing Insanity work-outs. He likes to drag you out of bed and make you do them with him. You always push each other. Neither of you wants to be the first to max out, making you work extra hard. You're always the first to max out since, you know, he's a super soldier.

Clint: He likes to take you shooting. Whether it be skeet shooting with a shotgun or target shooting with bows. You aren't very good when it comes to the bow but you're pretty good with the shotgun. He loves that you get into something he likes.

Bruce: You two like to read. You'll just curl up on the couch together both of you with a book or sometimes with just one and he'll read over your shoulder, turning the page when you're both done.

Pietro: You like to go bike riding together. You've biked all over New York City together. The two of you always go to this little cafe of Fourth Street for Coke's and mozzarella sticks. You go every weekend and nothing could end your little tradition.

Thor: You two like draw. Neither of you are very good but you both love to draw. Thor has a few of your drawings on the fridge and you have his in your office. He likes to draw you, although he draws you in cartoon form. They're adorable either way.