TV References

Tony: You don't fight much but when you do, he always gets offended when you think he's lying. He always stares at you straight in the eye and shouts, "Are you calling me a liar?!"

Once, you responded with, "Well, I ain't calling you a truther!" The fight never finished. Tony was laughing too hard.

-Josh, Drake and Josh

Bruce: One time, Bruce was trying to be funny. He slid into the booth right next to you and just looked at you with this horrible smolder and said, " How you doin'?"

-Joey Tribbiani, Friends

Pietro: He once told you that one of his favorite cartoons is Scooby-Doo, to which you replied, "Jinkies." He couldn't help but smile that you quoted Velma.

-Velma, Scooby-Doo

Steve: You drive a black Corvette. Steve was being goofy one day that you had taken your car to the park. He had cried, "To the batmobile!" as he ran to your car.

-Batman, Batman

Clint: You were helping Clint train. He was punching at your hands. Eventually, you started saying, "Sock it to me. Sock it to me!" The training session had to end because Clint couldn't stop laughing. He kept having trouble getting the bar back up when he was trying to bench press because he couldn't get it out of his head.

-Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In

Thor: Thor had applauded you on your award of Accountant of the Year. You smiled. "Cut it out," you said, doing the hand-motions that went with it. Thor was confused. He didn't understand that reference...

-Joey Gladstone, Full House

I OWN NOTHING