They Watch You At A Sporting Event - By your very ticked author

Tony: He honestly hates coming to your swim meets. He doesn't like the smell of chlorine and he hates that they are SO long! But, on the occasion that you do manage to drag Tony Stark along, he gets pumped. He's wanting to know when all your races are so he knows when he has to be down on the pool deck to cheer you on at the end of your lane.

Steve: Coming to your basketball games is one of Steve's favorite pass-times. He likes to drag Bucky along too just so he doesn't have to sit alone. But, the minute the clock starts, Steve is on his feet every minute it seems. He gets really into the game and he has a bad habit of yelling at the refs.....

Thor: When Thor comes to watch you play softball, he's the one who cheers the loudest. Although he doesn't exactly understand what's going on most of the time, he is always the first to shout when something happens that he does not approve of. He's been kicked out of more than a few games...

Bruce: Bruce loves to come watch you play golf. He likes to walk along the course behind you, watching you take your practice swings, and seeing you get the most frustrated look on your face when your stroke isn't up to your standards. He loves how serene and peaceful the golf course is.

Pietro: There's something about watching you dance that gives Pietro the chills. It's like you're a totally different person the second that you step out onto the stage. You move with such grace and fluidity. It just makes him feel all tingly inside and he can't explain it anyway else.

Clint: He can't help but flinch every time someone body slams someone else into the wall during your hockey games. He doesn't understand how you guys can be so rough sometimes. He says it's like football on ice skates. Only more violent.

Bucky: He didn't fully understand the excitement of volleyball until he actually went and watched one of your games. He was tense and on the edge of his seat during every volley. He loved watching you go up for a spike. He couldn't wrap his mind around how you managed to get so much power behind your hits. But, yet, you were someone other teams feared because of your spikes.

Natasha: She's always on her feet up in the stands when it's your turn to race. Whether it be the 100 meter hurdles or the 4x400 relay, Natasha is always standing on the bleachers watching you run around the track. She loves the way your hair flies back behind you as you sprint around the track.

Loki: Loki doesn't understand why fishing is considered a sport. But, when you have a tournament, he's always there to see you off and wish you luck. He's even the first person there to welcome you back to shore, asking how you did, if you caught any fish. He doesn't exactly understand your love for the 'sport' but he supports you either way.

*Angry author note*

So, today, like any other day after school, I had golf practice. I got out to the golf course, and, like usual, I got a tee time and went to warm up a bit. Well, my tee time was at 4:15.  I didn't get to tee off until 4:30 maybe. Why? Because this group of guys who were maybe in their mid-forties to early fifties. IT TOOK THEM FIFTEEN MINUTES TO PLAY HOLE ONE. HOLE ONE. So, me and my little group played. They were just teeing off at hole two when we finished hole one -_-

TIME SKIP TO HOLE 6!

So, it's like 6 o'clock, okay? An hour and a half later and I'm only on HOLE SIX. It takes me an hour and a half to play nine holes on a daily basis. Well, at this time, the other two girls in my group left, they had other places to be. So, I continued on my holes behind the slow-ass people. I was playing by myself and when you play by yourself you generally move faster. But, this is no excuse to these people. I finished hole 6  before they had even teed off of hole 7! Now, any good golfers would let someone play through if someone is coming up on your ass. Since they weren't offering, I asked them if they would mind letting me play on through. The one teeing off LOOKED ME IN THE EYES AS HE HIT THE BALL and goes 'Oh, sorry. We already teed off.' Cue very angry look from me as I stomp over to the water cooler to refill my water bottle as I curse wildly under my breath. So, I have to wait twenty minutes or so for them to finally get far enough away as to where I won't hit them when I tee off. Now, this is how I was judging time, hole 7 and 17 are right there next to each other. I watched three groups of people tee off at 17. By the time I teed off at 8, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE GROUPS HAD FINISHED HOLE 17 AND HOLE 18. THAT'S HOW SLOW THIS WAS GOING! It took 3 HOURS to play 9 holes. 3 holes per hour. Like, seriously, fuck my life, guys. I was so pissed. My coach complains about us playing slow, like, he has no idea what slow is until he gets behind these guys.