You're Mad At Him (Part 2)

Tony: You were typing up copies of all your papers, making sure that if Tony ever really decide to throw all your work off the balcony, you had it with you. There was a banging at your door that just wouldn't go away. Tony's sort of like a fly. He doesn't understand when he's not wanted and constantly bugs you no matter how many times you shoo him away. "Y/N?" He shouts.

You pull out one of your headphones but keep ignoring him.

"Baby... Talk to me... Please," He said quietly. You just took the other one out of your ear. He sounded genuinely sorry. It was actually kind of cute. You kept typing nevertheless. "Please, baby girl? I'm really sorry. I never meant to make you mad."

You said nothing. You unplugged your headphones and turned up the volume of your laptop, letting the sound Black Sabbath fill your ears.

"I'll just wait here then..." Tony muttered, sitting outside your office door.

Hours passed by, you were finally done. You stood from your chair and opened the door. Tony fell back on the wooden floor. "Ow..." He muttered as he sat back up and rubbed his head.

You just looked down at him with a look of disappointment. You started to walk towards the kitchen to start on dinner, but not before Tony could grab your wrist. "Y/N, I'm really sorry that I made you mad... Talk to me, please. I need to hear your voice. I'm going crazy!"

"What do you want for dinner?" You asked.

He hugged your leg tightly. "Thank you!"

You tried tugging your leg away but Tony just kept his grip. You chuckled. "Tony, you have to let go."

"No..."

"Tony."

"Y/N."

You sighed and just sat beside him, making him smile as he slung an arm around you. "I'm sorry," you mumble. "I overreacted...."

"It's okay."

Steve: You were trying to get to sleep. You just couldn't. You kept tossing and turning and no matter how many blankets you draped over your body, you just couldn't get warm! You groaned and sat up. You missed Steve.

There. It was out. You missed Steve. "Steve?" You yell.

You hear footsteps and his head pokes through the door. "You okay?"

"I can't sleep..."

"Nightmare?"

You shook your head. You just spread your arms wide. He understood and crawled back into bed next to you. You cuddled up to him as he held you to his chest. "Not mad anymore?" He asks.

"Only a little..."

"I'm really sorry for fogetting our date, darling. I've just had a long week."

"I know. I shouldn't have held it against you like that."

"You had every right to. I was a bad boyfriend."

"I love you anyway..."

"I love you too," he muttered, kissing the top of your head.

"It was cold without you...."

"I'm sorry for not being able to warm you up. But I can now."

"Thank you..."

"Of course." He kissed your cheek before lying down with your head on his chest.

Bruce: You were sitting in your bed with a book in your hands. You were pissed and Bruce knew it. You didn't care. You heard Tony leave. Finally. He's been here for over three hours. And that's just the time you had been home!