Cute Couple Shirts You Get

Tony: He got you a shirt that said 'I'm Y/N' and his said, 'If Lost Return To Y/N'. The two of you wear them out to practically everywhere.

Steve: You two got blue and red hoodies. His said, 'Together' with the number 20 and yours said, 'Since' with a 15. Together they said, "Together Since 2015".

Bruce: It was actually Tony who got you two these shirts. Your shirt was pink and it said 'Beauty' while Bruce's was grey and had 'Beast' written across it. Tony was rather proud of himself. Bruce was not amused.

Pietro: Pietro bought you shirts for your one year anniversary. Your shirt said, "I'm his princess" and Pietro's said, "I'm her prince". They were adorable, I mean, how could you not love them?

Thor: You got Frozen inspired couple shirts. Yours says "We finish each other's..." and Thor's says "Sandwiches!" with a picture of a sandwich. It's pretty cute. You just pray your relationship doesn't turn out like Anna and Hans'!

Clint: Natasha got you hoodies for Christmas. The back of his said, "I stole her heart" in purple lettering while yours said, "So, I stole his last name" also in purple. The two of you wear them a lot.

Bucky: He got a shirt that said, "Stay away from my girl!" So, naturally, he got you one too. Yours said, "I'm his girl" with an arrow that pointed to the other shirt.