Natasha Romanoff (Part 3) *Depressing Announcement: Please Read*

How She Turns You On: When you watch her spar. You love watching her spar against Clint. It makes you feel all tingly inside. It's even better when you watch her flip him smoothly over her shoulder and smirk up at you while he's groaning on the ground.

Your Pets: You have a cat that you've had ever since you were a teenager. When Natasha first met your little black cat named Skylark, the two instantly fell in love. So, when the two of you moved in together, the cat just had to come with you.

Where She Took You On Your First Date: The two of you are both big race fans. So, when Nat heard there were going to be car races in town, she pounced on the opportunity. She dragged you out to the race track with earplugs and the two of you had a great time.

You're Asked About In An Interview: She stays silent. She doesn't really like to talk about your relationship, especially because some interviewers aren't too keen on the whole girl/girl relationship.

She Sees You Cry: Your precious cat that you've had since you were in high school died. It crushed you. It had developed a form of cancer and both of you thought it would be best just to put him to sleep to put him out of his misery. You refused to go with her to the vet. You weren't sure you could handle it.

Natasha came back into your flat with the empty cat carrier and that set the waves of tears back into motion. You buried your face in the pillow on the couch. You felt the couch dip down further and there was a soft hand rubbing small circles on your back. "I'm sorry, baby doll... It was for the best and you know that. You would've been more upset if you would've had to watch him suffer."

"I want my cat back..." You whispered, your voice muffled.

"I know... I found a ad in the paper this morning. Someone was selling some kittens and there was still a bunch left. Maybe we could go check them out tomorrow."

"But they aren't Skylark...."

"Y/N, he's in a better place. He's somewhere where he's not hurting anymore."

"Do they have any white ones?" You ask quietly, lifting your head slightly.

"I can call and ask."

"I want a white one."

"Okay," she gives you a soft smile and kisses your head lightly.

Another Avenger Walks In On You: It started as a simple goodbye kiss as she got ready to leave for her mission but the kiss slowly grew hungrier and hungrier until she had you pinned back down against the couch. Her soft hands slid up under your shirt, slipping it up and over your head. She leaned back, examining you with her big eyes.

"Nat!" Clint shouted as he pushed your apartment door open. "Woah. Whoops. Sorry..." He said, turning around with his hand over his eyes.

"Clint Barton, could you have picked a more awkward moment to walk in."

"Yeah. Five minutes later and I'd be lookin' at more clothing on the ground than there was on."

"Just shut up and get out."

"Only if you shut up and get dressed. We leave in half an hour."

"Fine." She leaned down close to your ear. "I'll call you tonight," she whispered, kissing the spot behind your ear that makes you shiver.

"Okay..." You whisper sadly as she slips her shirt on and kisses you lightly before gathering her duffel and following Clint out the door.

Wedding Dresses: Look around! They're somewhere!

*Depressing Announcement*

Hey, guys. So, as you can tell this author note will be kind of a sad one. I'm probably going to finish up the Natasha and Loki preferences and I'm afraid that I am going to have to consider this book complete. I'm running out of good ideas, I'm just really out of a writing mood and I don't want to keep you waiting so long for updates. I am super busy with school and I don't really have time for updating. I know you guys don't want me to but I'm afraid I'm going to have to consider this book complete in a few more chapters. I'm really sorry guys. -med_01