He Texts You While You're Broken Up

Tony: Don't act like you aren't getting my messages. Y/N, please, answer me. I'm really sorry and I miss you so much. Just... Call me back when you feel like it.

Steve: Hey. Um... I feel bad about our fight earlier and I just want to apologize. So, maybe if you're up for it, I got reservations to that restaurant you like so much. I'll be there at seven if you decide to come.

Thor: Lady Y/N, I am deeply sorry. The man of iron said that I shouldn't have let you go that easily if I loved you. So, because I love you, I am trying to not let you so easily. I miss you very much, m'lady. It would please me very much if you would message me back.

Bruce: I know what I did to you was unforgivable and I completely understand if you never want to see me again. Say  the word and I'll leave you alone. I promise. But, I just want you to know that I miss you so much and I need you in my life. Please come back, Y/N.

Pietro: Princess, I know I hurt you, but I cannot live without you. I need you in my life. I didn't mean to hurt you. I would be forever grateful if you would give me another chance. I miss you, princess.

Clint: Hey, babe. I just want you to know that I still love you, no matter what you or any of your friends say. I will always love you. If you don't want to get back together, fine. I understand. I was a jerk and an asshole. Just remember, I love you.

Bucky: I know you're probably mad at me and that you probably won't even read this because you deleted it since you saw it was from me. But, if by some chance you are reading this, I want you to know that I am so so sorry. I miss you, sweetheart. Love you

YO. IF YOU HAVE THE TUMBLR YOU SHOULD GO FOLLOW ME!!! MY USERNAME IS theidontknowwhattomakemyusername SO, GO FOLLOW ME. PLEASE.