Wedding Night

I'm trying to keep these PG-13, guys. This will contain no smut. I for one, suck at smut and I always feel uncomfortable writing it. So, if you need a refresher as to what happened at your wedding, go back and check that shiz out!

Tony: You were a virgin and Tony had respected that. You wanted to. You really did. You were just scared that it would hurt really bad. Tony had simply kissed you lightly on the lips, telling you that it was okay and that he didn't want to rush you. He said the two of you could try again some other time.

Steve: Due to the fact that you were sick, Steve just stayed up all night with you, taking care of you. He let you pick any movie or TV show you wanted. The two of you cuddled all night and Steve even held your hair back as you threw up. Might not be hella romantic like most wedding nights but you were with Steve and that's what mattered.

Bruce: Tony got Bruce drunk. Even though Bruce told Tony not too let him have too many drinks, Tony refused to listen and got your new husband drunk. So, your wedding night was spent listening to Bruce slur his words and stumbling around before you were finally able to get him  to bed.

Thor: The two of you were forced to spend the rest of the evening attempting to get that stupid stain out of Thor's jacket! You were supposed to return the jacket to the tuxedo rental place tomorrow and you couldn't return it with a stain. You got it about 4 in the morning. You two fell asleep on the couch and couldn't be bothered until noon.

Pietro: Pietro had a broken foot, so as much as he wanted to fondue with you, he couldn't. So, instead, the two of you just cuddled the rest of the evening before falling asleep on the couch in each other's embrace. 

Clint: He didn't seem to understand the concept of a 'wedding night'. He went out with Natasha to celebrate his new marriage. You just sat at home alone, watching movies. It was such a great way to start of your marriage, how could you be happier {Note sarcasm}?

Bucky: You were both too tired to do anything after the wedding reception. You walked straight into your bedroom and managed to change before collapsing into a deep sleep. Bucky apparently couldn't even muster the energy to change. He managed to get the jacket off but only was able to get his shirt halfway unbuttoned before becoming too tired to get the rest of the way out of his tux.