When He Realized He Loved You

Tony: When you were first able to help him on a project. He was having difficulty with trying to fix the kinks out of new suit and you came right over, giving suggestions and admiring his handy work, fixing a few more kinks yourself.

Pietro: The moment you punched him. The two of you had gotten in a heated argument that resulted in him hitting you in anger. You had placed a hand on your cheek and punched him right in the jaw and, honestly, you didn't feel bad.

Steve: When you met Bucky the first time. You just sat down, talking and laughing, not once acting like you were scared. Steve and Bucky both thought that was really admirable and Steve fell in love with you at that moment.

Clint: The time you helped him polish his arrows. You didn't have to help him but you did it anyway. The two of you just sat on his couch with piles of arrows around polishing away.

Thor: The first time you laughed. It was a light airy sound and he absolutely adored it. He was happy to think that maybe he could hear that laugh for the rest of his life.

Bruce: The time he heard you on the phone with work. You were getting mad because they had found evidence that may cause your client to lose and you haven't lost a case in five years. You were demanding to see the evidence as soon as possible and every time you were told no, you would say, "I didn't ask to see it. I said I need to see it!" He fell in love with how stubborn you were and how you would get what you want in order to bring justice.