He finds out something about you

Bruce: He was digging through your closet trying to find one of his shirts he has left at your apartment. You heard a loud thunk and released a huff as you shut your laptop and went to your bedroom. Bruce was looking at a flag. "What is this?" He asks.

"A flag."

"Well, duh, but what is it for?"

"Colorguard."

"You never told me that..."

You shrug. "I was part of Phantom Regiment when I was 17. That was one of the silks I had to get."

He nodded a bit. Bruce smiled and looked you in the stomach with the pole. "I bet you were really good. You also looked really cute," he says, looking at a picture.

"BRUCE!!" You jump for the picture but he holds it above your head.

He laughs and stuffs it in his back pocket. "I'm keeping it."

Tony: He was bored and you were out. What better thing to do than Google your girlfriend? Your name brought up hundreds of news stories, all about your Olympic swimming career. His eyes widened. "Holy Shit." He nearly spat out his drink when he stumbled across a picture of you and your ex Michael Phelps. His head tilted when he stumbled across videos. "JARVIS, play these." He sat on the couch as the videos played.

You stopped dead in your tracks when you got home. His eyes were filled with confusion as he read the name of the last video 'Y/N's last swim'. You cover your mouth and feel tears pricking the corner of your eyes. He looks as the video plays. It ends with you being carried away on a stretcher. A caption says something about a serious injury to your hip forcing you to stop swimming. Tony looks at you as you rub circles on your hip, trying to ease a throbbing.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Long time ago... trying to forget, I guess," you say with a weak laugh.

In a minute, Tony is behind you, rubbing soothing circles on your hip, kissing at your exposed neck.

"Sorry for not telling you."

"Not important. When were you and Phelps a thing?"

You chuckle and push him away. "Not important," you say, walking up the stairs with him not too far behind.

Clint: He reached up on top of your closet trying to find his boots. He found them and tried to bring them down. He also managed to pull down a box, dumping the  contents on the ground. You raise your eyes from your book. Your eyes widen when you see just what the box is. Clint sits back on his heels, holding up a long sleeve, lime green shirt with two white 0s on the back. "This is so cool..." he mumbles, holding it up to you. He smirked and tugged it over your tank top. "You look hot."

You blush lightly. "Thanks."

"I didn't know you raced motocross."

"Not many people remember me. It was like five years ago. I was kind of a one-season-wonder."

He shrugged. "Doesn't matter. You were awesome," he mutters, holding up tons of gold medals from your races.

"Yeah. I guess."

He put all of your medals around your neck and held up a picture. "You were adorable when you were 16."

Steve: "Where do you want this box, Y/N?"

"Depends. What's in it?" You ask., unpacking coffee mugs and placing them up in the cabinet. You and Steve finally went out and bought your first house together and moving was not speaking fun deed.

He sets the box on the counter and undoes the flaps. He stops in his tracks. He slowly pulls a set of silver dogtags from the box. "Dogtags.... Why didn't you tell me you were in the Air Force, Y/N?"

"Never came up," you mutter, setting the last cup in the cabinet. The scar that runs across your stomach starts to tingle.

He pulls your old fatigues from the box. You can still see the holes from shrapnel that  almost killed you all those years back in an attack on your base. Steve notices how you stiffen slightly looking at the camouflage jacket. He folds it and lays it back in the box.

He tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear. "We can talk if you want. War stories help ease the pain a bit."

You nod a bit. He puts an arm around you and leads you to the park not too far from your house. There you two retell stories. He doesn't quite understand it all due to the technology but he gets a large portion of it. You show him your scar as your sitting under a tree. He kisses it quickly. "Makes you tougher than you already are," he says, placing your tags around your neck.

Thor: You two were strolling through Barnes& Noble. He stops suddenly. He grabs a book off the shelf. "Lady Y/N, when did you write a book?"

You look over his shoulder examining the book he's holding. "I didn't even know these were still being sold..." You muttered as he leafed through the pages.

"I will be purchasing it."

"What? Thor!" You shout as you chase him to the register.

"Yes, m'lady?"

"Why are you buying my book?"

"Why to read, of course! I thought you were smart," he boomed as he poked your nose.

*2 days later*

Thor sets the book on the table. He gives you a big smile. "Absolutely wonderful, lady Y/N." He pecks your lips ever so slightly. "Now, where's the sequel?"