Natasha Romanoff (Part One Of Many)

How You Meet: It was Clint's doing. He signed Natasha up for a dating site and put all of her information in. You in her top matches and Clint and Natasha both thought of you as an adequate choice. So, she got ahold of you, asking if you would like to meet up sometime. And that you did.

You sat on the park swings, waiting for Natasha. "You Y/N?" A woman asks, sitting next to you on the swings.

"Are you Natasha?" You ask, looking up at the ginger.

"Yes." Natasha sits on the swing next to you.

"No offense, but you don't seem like the type to be on a dating site. You're too pretty," you mutter, looking away to try and hide your red cheeks.

"I could say the same for you. But, it honestly wasn't my doing. My best friend thought it would be a good idea for me to get out more."

You chuckle lightly. "That sounds familiar. My friend did that too."

She smiles softly at the ground before her phone rings, making her face drop. "It's work... I, um, have to take this. How about I give you my number and you can text me sometime, okay?" She asks, looking at you hopefully.

"Yeah. Sure," you say softly as she gives you her number and waves slightly as she walks away with her phone up to her ear.

Contact Names:

Hers in your phone: Red *winky face*

Yours in her phone: Her <3

Favorite Physical Feature On Her: Her lips. Something about her lips brings the whole assassin look together. But then they can also form this perfect smile that just makes you melt.

She Finds Out Something About You: The two of you went to a music store, trying to find anything interesting to listen to other than the radio. "Hey, Y/N?" Natasha asks from a little ways away.

"Yeah?" You ask, shuffling through albums by Three Days Grace.

"I didn't know you were in a band," she mutters, looking at a CD case.

Your eyes widen in horror. You make a desperate attempt to grab the CD, but Natasha is already walking away to by the CD with a smirk plastered on her face.

You just sink to the floor in your embarrassment as you watch Nat take money from her wallet to pay the cashier. She grabs you by the arm. "C'mon, Y/N. Time to go home!" She chides as she drags you from the store.

How She Likes Your Hair: Short. But it has to be in a pixie cut. She loves how edgy it makes you look.

Video Games You Play Together: Pac-Man. When both of you have days off and you have nothing better to do, you'll go to the arcade and waste quarters on the Pac-Man machine, seeing who will get the highest score and who has to cook dinner that night.

Where She Likes To Kiss You: Cheek. A lot of the time, you'll be leaning up against her and it's the easiest spot to reach in her opinion. She really just likes it because no matter how many times she does it, your cheeks turn pink and Nat thinks it's the cutest thing ever.

Your Job: You're a nurse at the local hospital. You love helping people but you aren't that great at other doctor-y stuff, so you became a nurse. You honestly love your job and there is nothing else you would rather be doing.

Her Favorite Feature (Personality): How rational you are. You are usually the one to make the decisions in the relationship because you have a logical outlook on all the matters that cross the two of you.

Her Favorite Feature (Physical): Your smile. It's enough to make her day. You very rarely smile but when you do, it seems like the whole world gets a shade lighter and it makes Natasha smile.

Proposal: It wasn't really planned. But, Natasha had been shot and she was pretty sure she wasn't going to make it. She made a weak grab for your hand as she was rolled away on the stretcher. She looked at you, barely conscious, and muttered a quiet, "Marry me?"

Through your tears, you managed to say yes. You caught a glimpse of Natasha smile faintly as she was rolled away from you. Clint held you back so you couldn't run after her as she was rolled away from you. He did take you out wedding ring shopping while she was in surgery, though. It kept you quiet and your mind off the fact that Natasha could very well die at any given moment.

By the time you had the rings picked out, Natasha was out of surgery. You had to sneak into her room though. You slipped her ring on her finger and kissed her temple softly before sitting in the chair next to her bed.