James 'Bucky' Barnes (Part 5)

You're A Professional Athlete: You are a professional cyclist. You love to bike around New York. Sometimes, Bucky  will go out with you to some biking trails and you two just have a lot of fun while you train.

Type Of Boyfriend He Is: Bucky is a really cuddly boyfriend. He's always hugging and cuddling you. He loves you and he is not afraid to show just how much.

You're Mad At Him: It was late and Bucky still wasn't home. You were up laying on the couch, watching Netflix at three in the morning. You groan internally, not really paying attention to the show as you were more concerned about where your boyfriend was. You hear the door open and see Bucky stumble into your apartment. "Are you drunk?" You ask, peeling your eyes away from the TV screen.

"No," he slurs, stumbling through the kitchen trying to make a pot of coffee.

"Go to bed..." You grumble. This is the third night in a row that Bucky has ceased to be home at a reasonable time.

"Why?"

"You're drunk! God damn..." You grumble, getting up slowly from the couch and making your way to your bedroom.

"Where you goin'?" Bucky asks, stumbling over his words.

"Where I should've been five hours ago! Bed!" You growl, slamming the door closed.

*Two Days Later*

"Y/N, I'm going out with Steve," Bucky shouts from the front door.

"No, you aren't."

"What?"

"You've been out with Steve five nights in a row. I'm getting tired of my boyfriend never being home or never wanting to spend time with me! When I get home from work you are always out the door in a matter of minutes!"

"Why am I not allowed to hang out with my best friend?!"

"I didn't say that. I'm just  saying that it would be nice if you just spent at least one night at home..." You grumble, flopping on the bed, staring at the TV.

Bucky sighed and shut the door. He came and sat next to you, wrapping an arm around you, pulling you into him. "I'm sorry, gorgeous. I didn't think about how you felt about this. How about I just spend the night at home with you? Hmm? How's that sound?" He mumbled, planting soft kisses along the side of your neck.

"Okay..." You mumble, smiling slightly.

How He Hugs You: Bucky will hold you firmly against him, rubbing tiny circles on your back as you rest your forehead on his shoulder.

Where He Takes You On Your Honeymoon: You two went to Disneyland. It was being discussed while Bucky was in the Army and he and Steve vowed to go at least once before they died. It was awesome! You guys had so much fun. You got little buttons that said 'Just Married!' and the two of you wore them everywhere.

Favorite Snack: Cantaloupe