Annoying Habits

Tony: To him, it seems like you are always on your phone! He doesn't mind when he's busy down in the lab because he understands that you're bored. But, when he's sitting right next to you and you'd much rather talk to your friend instead of him, he wants to throw your phone out the window.

Steve: He keeps the lamp by the bed on all night. You understand that he needs it to read while you're sleeping, but the light doesn't let you get to sleep. You have to bury your head in the pillows but even then its hard and you can't fall asleep right away.

Thor: You love Thor. You hate how loud he is though. His voice is super loud. Even if he's 'whispering' it's like he's practically screaming in your ear. But it's not just the talking! It's everything! He walks loud enough to wake the entire neighborhood!

Bruce: Your desk is an absolute mess. It's a wonder how you find anything! Bruce has stopped coming into your office because he hates looking at the clutter so much. If he needs you, he'll just yell or text you claiming he doesn't want to disturb you. He's tried to get you to clean your desk but you just won't do it!

Pietro: Pietro is always zipping around. He wants to get somewhere as fast as possible. He doesn't take the time to stop and smell the roses. He won't take walks with you because you're 'too slow'. You can't help that you want to look at the scenery and enjoy the finer things in life!

Clint: He hates how you get so involved in work. Well, he has mixed feelings about it.... He loves how into your work you are, but he hates how you sit in your office until midnight a lot of the times and get angry if he even tries to speak with you because you're in the middle of something. You've been in the middle of something for the past twelve hours!

Bucky: You have a habit of stealing all the blankets when you sleep. And he doesn't want to be mean and steal them back, but he doesn't want to freeze either! He even tried getting a blanket of his own. You stole that too. He's learned just to dress warmly at night. Hoodies and sweats. Every night.