Height Difference

Tony (5'9"): You and Tony are the same height at a solid 5'9". He doesn't like it though. He says although your height looks good on you, he should be taller than you.

Thor (6'3"): You are at least a foot shorter than Thor. He finds your height adorably cute but it bugs you because you have a lot of trouble trying to kiss him.

Steve (6'0"): You aren't a whole lot shorter than Steve. Maybe a few inches. It's a perfect balance. Not too short and not too tall. But you're still short enough so that when you wear heels, he's still taller.

Clint (5'10"): He loves you but hates your height. At 5'11" you're taller than he is! He finds it completely unfair and can't stand that his girlfriend is taller than him. But, despite your height, he loves you more than anything in the world (even his precious arrows).

Bruce (5'8"): You're only 5'4". Bruce loves your height. He says it fits you and he can't really imagine you any taller or any shorter.

Pietro (5'11"): You are REALLY short compared to Pietro. You're barely 5'. Pietro thinks how short and tiny you are is really cute. Sometimes he can't help but laugh at you when you're crawling up on cabinets, attempting to reach things in the kitchen.

A/N: The picture, if it showed up, is Clint's face when discussing your height. I'm sorry guys. I had to. Here's the link if it decided not to show up:

http://picresize.com/popup.html?images/rsz_7e1be3434c4173a393f3e85f01cd56b5.jpg