He Walks In On You Changing

Tony: You had just gotten out of the shower. You made your way to your bedroom, a towel wrapped securely around your body. You dropped the towel, slipping on underwear.

"Whoops.... Sorry, baby girl!" Tony says from the doorway.

You quickly gathered up your towel, trying to cover up your body. "But you aren't."

"Oh, you know me so well."

You rolled your eyes.

"Nice ass, by the way," Tony says with a smirk, eying you up and down.

"Tony!" You yell, throwing your hairbrush at him as he giggles and runs from the room.

Steve: You were changing out of your work-out clothes. You had just thrown your dirty clothes in the hamper and were just about to slip on a t-shirt when the door to the bedroom swung open.

You screamed. Steve screamed. You covered your body. Steve covered his eyes. His face was bright red. "I'm just.... gonna..." Steve stuttered, walking out the door, his hand never leaving his eyes until the door was shut behind him.

Pietro: You were changing for work. "Hey, Princess, have you seen- Woah..." you hear Pietro ask. You were in nothing but your bra and panties.

You quickly tried to cover yourself with your shirt. Pietro just laughed. "Princess, I've seen you naked. Why are you covering yourself?"

You blushed. He was right. You slowly moved your arms and got ready for work.

Thor: You had just slipped your t-shirt off and were about to pull a new one over your head. "Hello, m'lady!" You hear Thor boom.

"Thor! Get out?!"

"But... Why?"

"Because I am trying to change!"

"Oh... Well, alright, I suppose..." Thor looked down at his feet. He walked quickly from the room, waiting outside the door for you.

Clint: You were changing out of your pajamas and into your field work clothes. You had a dig and were going away for a while. You were buttoning up your purple shirt (a gift from Clint when he found out you were going). You had just slipped your shorts off and were about to pull your khaki capris on. You saw Clint come in. He just looked at you. "I like that blouse on you.... Really brings out your eyes," he muttered, popping a blackberry in his mouth.

"Thanks," you say with a smile, buttoning your capris and looping a belt through.

"I made a good choice. I knew you wouldn't look good in red!"

"Are you sure you just didn't pick purple because you like purple?"

"That is partially the reasoning."

You chuckled, slipping your socked feet into your tennis shoes. You grabbed your duffel bag, you grabbed a blackberry from Clint as he kissed your cheek. "Bye, babe," he mumbled, following you out the door.

"Bye. I'll be back Thursday. Try not to burn the house down!"

Bruce: You had just gotten home from a long stressful day at work. All you wanted to do was get in your pajamas and cuddle on the couch with Bruce. You were unbuttoning your shirt and slipping it off your shoulders when you heard the door open. "So sorry, darling!" You hear Bruce say from the doorway.

You immediately pull your top over you chest. "You scared me!" You shout.

"Sorry, sweetheart."

"Get out so I can change, please."

Bruce nodded, walking quietly from the room.