You're Sick

Tony: When you get sick, Tony stays away from you. He practically lives down in the lab until you're feeling better. He tells you that if you ever need anything, though, you can just have JARVIS tell him and he'll get you whatever you want. As long as it's within reason, of course.

Steve: Steve will just lay with you, playing with your hair, and watching movies. He doesn't get sick like he did when he was a kid anymore, so he will just stay home with you all day, cuddling you to death and watching whatever you want.

Thor: He doesn't know how to take care of you mortals! The minute after you finished throwing up, Thor took you to the hospital. No matter how much you protested. He was afraid you might be dying. The nurse just sort of looked at him funny when he told her that you had thrown up. You got checked out anyway. You just had the stomach flu.

Bruce: When you get sick, Bruce goes into parent-mode. No tv. No laptop. No phone. Nothing. You have to lay in bed all day and you aren't allowed to do anything. He says the best cure for the flu is rest. He might come in to see how you're doing but other than that, you are alone.

Pietro: He gets you whatever you want. He refuses to leave your bedside. You need more tissues? Done. Pietro is gone and back with a box of tissues in a matter of minutes. He caters to your every need. Sometimes it gets a bit annoying because he won't leave you alone, but you tolerate it. You know he does it because he loves you.

Clint: He was going to be a sweet boyfriend and make you soup. You figured that he could figure out how to make soup. I mean, it's not that hard! But, Clint couldn't figure it out. He burned the soup. You told him it was fine and that you didn't need any soup. Clint wouldn't have it though. In the end, you got soup, even though it was from the local café.

Bucky: Bucky likes to cuddle you when you're sick. Sometimes, the two of you will lay there in total silence, just enjoying each others company. He'll cover you up in as many blankets as you need and bring you into his chest for extra warmth. He likes to read to you when you're sick. You make sure to always have a book ready to read if you ever do get sick.