Your Celebrity Crush That He's Jealous Of

Tony: Josh Hutcherson

Steve: Jensen Ackles

Clint: Alexander Ludwig

Bruce: Channing Tatum

Pietro: Jeff Goldblum (young)

Thor: Justin Bartha

Okay. 1. I ain't kidding when I say Jeff Goldblum used to be pretty hot. Like, dayum. 2. I have a story about Jensen Ackles.

Story:

I had a dream that me and my friend went partying, I guess you could say, with Jensen Ackles. So, like, 11 p.m. my friend texts me saying that we were going to the movies. Be at your house soon. So, I'm like, okay and get ready to go. Well, her parents pull up (neither of us can drive) and I hop in the car. There was a guy and it was dark so I didn't know who it was. I just assumed it was my friend, Chance. Well, the guy starts talking and I'm like wtf that's not Chance. So, eventually my eyes adjust and there is JENSEN FREAKING ACKLES and I'm just like, Why is Jensen Ackles coming to the movies with us.... Well, anyway, we got to the movies and Jensen wanted to see Frozen, so we, of course, agreed. Then, he started complaining that he was thirsty. You know what he wanted? He wanted an orange Nike sport's drink. I DON'T THINK NIKE EVEN MAKES SPORT'S DRINKS. And he wouldn't take anything else. So, we wandered around my town with Jensen Ackles and my friend(?) Caleb trying to find this stupid drink while Caleb's sister got Jensen ribs. Because he wanted ribs. We finally found the drink. But then the dream ended.