What Happened When He First Saw You

DISREGARD THE 'WHEN YOU FIRST MET' PREFERENCE FOR A LOT OF THESE. THANKS!!

Clint : Clint first laid eyes on you out on a mission with Nat. You had been walking around New York with a few of your friends. Clint's jaw had literally dropped and his glasses had fallen off his face, falling to the world below and hitting you on the head on the way down. He had groaned heavily and fell back in embarrassment. Nat had laughed at him, running down the stairs of the building to get his glasses AND your number.

Tony: He had muttered a quiet 'Holy shit', running his hand through his hair before smoothly sliding onto the bar stool next to you.

Steve: He just smiled and blushed, seeing how beautiful you were. He had jogged back to you, trying to look cool and attractive in all of his sweatiness.

Thor: When Thor first saw you, he had discretely checked to make sure he looked okay and that he didn't smell absolutely terrible before approaching you.

Bruce: He had ran to the men's room, checking his hair, practicing what he was going to say to you. He kept smiling in the mirror to make sure he didn't look too stupid when he grinned. He even laughed a few times. He anticipated and practiced every possibility of what could happen. He even practiced being turned down.

Pietro: He tried to look all cool and suave. Acting as if he knew what he was doing, but the truth was, he had never once even attempted to hit on a girl before and no idea what to do. But, he managed to get you to fall for him no matter how nervous he was.