Another Avenger Walks In On You

Clint: It had been a long week for Clint and he needed a bit of tension relief. He had attacked your lips the moment you got home. He had you pushed up against the wall of your bedroom, wrists pinned above you head as his lips found your sweet spot. You released a tiny moan as he sucked and nibbled at the skin.

The bedroom door swung open just as Clint had pulled your shirt over your head. "Woah..." Natasha muttered. "Did you forget that you invited Bruce and I over for dinner, Clint?"

"Shit..." he grumbled, tugging your shirt back over your head.

"No, no, no. Continue. I see you made other plans for dinner. I get it," Nat said, casting a wink at you both.

"Oh my God, Nat!" Clint shouted.

She snickered as she walked out. "Use protection!" She yelled, slamming the front door on her way out to her car.

Tony: "Shit... Tony..." You moaned softly as he nibbled at your exposed collarbone.

He chuckled against your skin softly. "You're so beautiful, baby girl..." he mumbled, his fingertips trailing down your side to the waist band of your shorts. You let your hands slip down to his belt, grazing the growing bulge making him groan slightly.

He had your shorts around your ankles and you almost had the belt undone when the door to the lab opened. You caught a glimpse of a VERY red-faced Steve before Tony covered you. "Rogers. Come to join?"

"Tony!" You shrieked, smacking him upside the head.

Tony laughed. "I am so, so sorry!" Steve fretted, holding his hand over his eyes.

"Steve..." You said.

"Yes?"

"Please, go."

"Yes, ma'am," he mutters, practically running out the door.

Bruce: You were pinned down against the couch with Bruce holding you down. He had his lips on yours, kissing you fiercely. Your shirt was on the floor and his was hanging off his shoulders. Bruce's hands went to your back, unhooking your bra in a fluid motion.

The lock of the door jiggled and was pushed open. Bruce instantly fell on top of you, trying to cover you up. You heard laughing. "Remind me why we gave Tony a key to the apartment..."

"So you could invite me to these excursions," Tony said, wiggling his eyebrows from where he stood in the doorway.

"Tony."

"Yes, Bruce?"

"Get out of my apartment."

"Gotcha. Have fun!" Tony said in a sing-song voice, shutting the door behind him as he left.

"Remind me to take Tony's key later..." Bruce muttered before returning his lips to yours.

Steve: You slipped Steve's button-up off his shoulders as you kissed along his jaw. He smiled, his hands trailing down to the tail of your shirt. He slipped it up over your head before attaching his lips to yours. "Hey, you seen m- oh..." Clint. You curse under your breath. "Clint.... Don't be mad...." You tell your brother.

Clint ignored you and glared at Steve. "Get her pregnant and I swear to God, there will be an arrow straight through your eye!" Clint growls, storming out the door.

"That went a lot better than I expected," Steve mumbled.

"I know..."

"I MEAN IT, ROGERS!" You hear Clint yell from the living room. "IF SHE IS ONE DAY LATE, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!"

"Nevermind..." Steve muttered.

You laughed quietly, going back to the task you had abandoned earlier.

Pietro: He had you held down by your waist against his lap. You already had his shirt thrown somewhere about the living room and yours was on its way. Pietro kept whispering in your ear as you kissed at his neck, slowly making your way down to his chest, and to ultimately make it to an even lower region {Y'all better catch my drift there...}.

You heard someone shriek and a bag hit the floor, causing your head to snap up. Wanda Maximoff stood in the doorway looking absolutely mortified. Pietro quickly wrapped a blanket around you and had you stand. You had forgotten that Wanda was coming to stay with you this weekend.

"P-Pietro.... I was aware that you had a girlfriend but I didn't know this was going on," Wanda mutters through her horror.

"I am so sorry, Wanda. I completely forgot you were coming this weekend. Forgive me, sister."

Wanda sighs and picks up her bag from the floor. "I will come back later. Do not do anything stupid."

"Of course." She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek before darting out the door. Pietro turns back towards you and looks at you with his mischievous smirk. "Now, come here, Princess."

Thor: Everyone had finally left. You and Thor had hosted a dinner party and Thor honestly couldn't keep his hands to himself. So, now, with the guests gone, Thor finally had you to himself. His lips were on your neck, his beard scratching your chin. He pulled your blouse over your head and laid you down on the couch. He kissed down your neck to your collarbone and eventually made his way to your chest.

"The one time I forget my wallet..." You hear Bruce grumble as he grabs his wallet from the kitchen counter.

"Hello, Bruce!" Thor thunders.

"Yeah... Hi," he mutters awkwardly. "Um... Thanks for the meal..." Bruce mumbles walking out the door again, a faint red creeping up his face.

SO, IF YOU GUYS CAN'T TELL, I AM EXTREMELY BAD AT DIRTY, EVEN SEMI-DIRTY LIKE THIS, FANFICTION. LIKE.... OI. I WENT AND READ A BUNCH OF OTHER PREFERENCES JUST TRYING TO FIND INSPIRATION FOR THIS BECAUSE ONCE I GOT TO PIETRO, I WAS STUCK....

WELL... I THINK I'M GOING TO START LIKE A WEDDING SERIES. IT'LL HAVE: WEDDING DRESS, WEDDING MISHAPS, MAID OF HONOR/BRIDESMAID DRESSES, FLOWERS (MAYBE), AND HIS REACTION SEEING YOU COME DOWN THE AISLE. SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT!!