🎵33🎵

Loud thumping music was playing when they entered. It took them a while to adjust with the flashing lights. The air was thick, the room was dark. With where the girls stood, they could see the dancefloor and many people dancing.

Onda left the spot and walked to her friends. y/n didnt even try to call her out. The whole way to the club, both were silent in the ride. With how their last conversation ended, none of them dared to say anything.

With so many people around her, she couldnt make out a single person, let alone her friends. There were guys staring at her with evil intentions. It wont be long enough before one of them approaches her. She could no longer control her mind. her hands were trembling in fear.

Just then,someone taps her on the shoulder that made her freezed on the spot. She turned around slowly and felt relived to see who it was. "Sicheng, thank goodness. I thought im lost-" before she could finish, he signalled her 'this way' before walking off.

y/n obediently followed him through the crowd. when her mind moved away from the past fear, she noticed Sicheng. It was rare to see him without the school uniform. he looked pleasing to eye. She could already hear few girls praising his looks.

As they walked closer, she noticed a table where Hendery and Xiaojun were seating. They looked lost in a conversation. The irritation on Hendery's face was growing in seconds.

Once they reached them, Hendery began to fake cry, "y/n, Xiaojun is stressing me out!" with having no idea of whats going on, she simply patted him, "there, there." she heard XJ saying 'childish' under his breath. Y/n took seat beside the other.

When hendery and winwin were busy on a talk about the best drink, XJ closed the space between him and
y/n, he wraps his arm around her shoulder. He glanced to see if she was bothered by his action. but felt relieved cause she wasnt. Without any intention of pushing him away, she felt warm and comfortable in his arms.

Sicheng interrupted their silence "where's Onda?" the other's mood was suddenly down. She recalled her last talk "with Lucas I guess..." hendery gulped down his drink in anger. He reached out his empty glass, "Winwin, get me a drink."

"Get it yourself." with it said, he walked away from that place. hendery puts on a disbelieve expression, "Come on dude, a single man is crying here." he moved his hand all around the air to call him back. but Sicheng ignored him as a 'not my problem'.

"Hendery, if you're at it, get one for me too." before the other could even reply, y/n followed "me too." with how wrongful he began to act, the other two burst out in laugh. he kept saying, 'oh, come on' while walking to get their drinks.

"Spare that poor soul."

"poor? he's just spoiled."

.

      ——♬ —— ——♬ —— ——♬ ——

.

An unknown person walked up to Onda's seat and tapped two times beside her. when he got her attention, she flashed a smile to him.

"Is she here?" Onda nodded in his question. she took a sip from her drink and rashly replied, "She's all yours now."

.

     ——♬ —— ——♬ —— ——♬ ——

y/n and Xiaojun sat still as the music changed two times by now. they started few talks before, but it soon died down since both of them prefered silence. XJ lifted his glass for a sip of wine. Just then, y/n turned to him. "Xiaojun?"

"hmm?" the other hummed inside the glass.

"Can you sing?" it shocked him so much at the spot that he almost spit out his drinks. he cough few times before holding himself back. "suddenly?!?"

"No reason. so...can you?" y/n acted innocent as if she wasnt the reason he almost died. "I can." being surprised with his overflowing confidence, y/n got excited "I would like to hear you one day."

Just then, a guy approached them. Both reconized him as one of their classmates.a group of other students were following him from behind. They called out Xiaojun to join them. "I'll pass." he rejected them with a tired look. y/n could tell his reason to refuse. "Go ahead, I'll be fine."

he stared at her for confirmation, "you sure?" the other nodded in reply.

At last, he stood up and let out a sigh, "Dont go anywhere before I come back."  he joined his classmates and walked away.

    ——♬ —— ——♬ —— ——♬ ——

A waiter approached y/n's table. she looked confused with his presence, "we havent ordered ye-" he slides a note to her side and left. "Wait- who is - what...-" she hesitated to open the note. what could be writted on it, she thought.

At last, the highlighted note was in her hand. She opened it and read out few words, "Meet me in the left hall." no name was written on it. "whatever..." she threw away the paper and sat still.

every minute began to pass like hours. no matter how much she tried, her mind was brought back to that note.with no doubt, someone was waiting for her. she felt guilty to leave that person stood up.
"maybe I can just take a walk...." she looked for her friends around where she stood but none of them were at sight. It gave her the chance to walk off.

      ——♬ —— ——♬ —— ——♬ ——

In every step, she was more and more amazed with the way everything was arranged. The light flickered with the music playing loudly in the background. When she reached the spot, her steps came to an end. she stopped in a corner and waited for that person.

Just then, someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and met the person she couldnt expect any less, Ten Lee. His bright smile welcomed her, "how good to see you here!" he eyed her from head to toe, "You look gorgeous."

y/n could tell that he was slightly drunk. Not enough to lose his mind but enough to complicate things if she walks away. "hey, good to see you too." He handed her a drink and stood beside, "how's the night for you?"

"pretty good, I guess."

"Im glad." Ten figured that she was forcing her actions. his mood went down, "I wanted to say sorry about the other day." it brought y/n back to reality. When he made sure that he got her attention, he turned around, "I just hope ...you wont step down from dancing classes because of me."

y/n could feel the sincerity in his words. But she wondered if it was enough to forgive him. those bad events were nothing but a faint memory to her...

"cheers?" she turned to look at his happy yet lonely eyes, waiting for her reply. She simply nodded and their glasses clinked.

     ——♬ —— ——♬ —— ——♬ ——

Xiaojun came back to his seat and found Hendery using his phone. "Where is she?"

"Where is who?"

"y/n, hendery!"

"I dont know, I just got here." he flipped his hair in flustration. Xiaojun looked around for a while. he cursed under his breathe before running off.