🎵56🎵

At the end of the night, y/n was helping Xiaojun in the kitchen, when suddenly Ten joined them. He kept walking around, waiting for the right time to speak but XJ interrupted each time. 

As soon as that lad left the kitchen, The lively one seized his chance and stood next to her. she glanced, "Is the food not to your liking?" 

"No, actually...I thought the air out there was really stiff. you okay?"

"Why would anything be wrong with me?"

"When you said they were your childhood friends, I expected you guys to be really close. To the point, You'll even forget about us. But-" noticing how he was struggling to speak further, the other one spoke up, "What is it?"

After a brief hesitation, he continued "Isnt that blue haired guy ignoring you? He just avoided you infront of all of us." Ten's words reminded her of what happened a while ago.

With how their last conversation ended, y/n was sure that Kun had started to hate her for some reason.

Whenever someone brought her up, he always had the indifferent look in his eyes. There was a mixture of ignorance, hatred and disgust in his actions towards her throughout the day.

Up to this point it started to feel unbearable. "He's...just a little upset. Im sure we'll sort it out soon."

"You sure its nothing serious?" replying with a nod, she continued to work. "y/n, If theres anything bothering you, you can tell me."

"Im fine..." No sooner she said that, the knife in her hand slipped over her skin. A cry of pain left her mouth. Ten came running to her, "You okay!?! How can you be so careless?!"

She stared as blood ran down her finger. but quiet strangely, it didnt hurt. She felt numb and fuzzy. there was an unpleasant feeling instead.. 

A stabbing pain ripped through her chest. she didnt even realize when tears started to flow down. 

Ten ran to the nearest cupboard and brought back a firstaid kit with him. Only after he returned did he notice that y/n was crying. 
He fastened his speed and pulled her to a corner.

They sat still while he put a badaid on the cut. But as time passed, he knew y/n wouldnt cry over such little things. Without telling, he could read her mind. "Does it hurt ...?" It was clearly not the wound he was speaking of.

Replied in silence, he came closer to her reach, cupping her face, they stared into each other's eyes, "Is there something bothering you?" 

"...I dont...know" her voice broke while tears slid down her face "Im just so confused... Did I give him a reason to hate me...? why Is it so hard to understand him-" there was an immense pain in that broken voice, "Even if I made an unforgivable mistake, is it that hard to sort it out?!"

Ten kept quiet and listened. But when he could clearly see that it was difficult for her to continue, he made her lean gently on his shoulder, "It's not your fault that he's avoiding you."

"I dont know him anymore. The Kun I knew would never hurt me like this." Suddenly, all the memories she once shared with kun turned into a lie for her. She held onto them like a hope for the best, but now they hurt like hell, "I hate it..."

"Im sure there was a misunderstanding, how about you bring it up to him-" Just then, there was a quick noise near the door. When looked, someone's shadow passed by.

Time freezed.

"I heard someone..." a sudden overwhelming fear spread through her. someone heard them... "who could it be?"deep inside she hoped it would not be Kun.

Ten got up to look, but there was no one around.

He was worried, worried that because he had urged her to speak, someone was about to misread her words, "You... wanna go back?" replying with a nod, both walked out.

The living room was still lively. They thoroughly checked to see if anyone was being gloomy or distracted. and the first person they made sure to check was Kun. Surprisingly, there was no sign of him there.

"Where's Kun?" y/n quietly asked yangyang. Because the lad was playing an intense board game with Winwin, he only  half-consciously replied, "He left while talking about some business work- hey! you cant play like that! that's cheating!"

Getting the half answer, y/n had to disturb the boy again, "When... exactly?"

"A while ago?" she walked back to Ten . her friend's answer made her more anxious than before, It was quiet evident,"I think It was him...what should we do?" her eyes screamed terror, 'Did he overhear my conversation with Ten...?'

Ten got rid of his worried face. He clearly knew it wasnt helping at the moment. He pulled her into a tight hug, "Its okay...everything's gonna be fine..."