🎵16🎵

y/n noticed winwin walking in front of her. she quickly stood by his side. once she reached him, her hand gently tapped his shoulder. "Sicheng." he looked back and gave an annoyed look. "anything else to ask?"

"thank you." he freezed. "thanks for helping me today. I dont think anyone else would've done that for me." silence fell between them as they tried to avoid eye contact. Just then someone called out to them from faraway. "y/n!! Winwin!!". both looked back and saw Hendery. she was brightned up in his presence while the other cursed under his breath. He tried to hide his face and walk away, but too late.

Hendery puts his arms around his shoulder and jumped up in excitement "hey buddy! glad to see you after a whole month!"

"You two know each other?", y/n stood there confused. "know each other? we're best buds."

"Haha....not really." winwin fake laughed and pushed the other away. "wait! you too?" this time hendery stood as the one confused.

.
.
.
.

--'--'--'--'--
.
.
.
.

As three of them walked down the road, Hendery kept talking nonstop about his game while the other two silently listened. Out of blue, he stopped in his track. "I forgot something in the class." winwin looked used to it so he walked ahead. "I'll be right back!", hendery shouted while running back to where they came from.

It was now only y/n and winwin. they seemed quiet but the awkwardness was taking over them. they leaned against the wall as they kept waiting. he noticed someone from the other side waving at her. his eyes averted to the other who waved back at him,a name slipped out of her, "Ten!"

A chill ran down his whole body and his mind went blank. He looked at the person crossing the road and walking in front of him. "ten ...?", He repeated himself in question. The surrounding sounds disappeared. His gaze was focused only on the other two.

Ten approached them with a bright smile. He patted y/n's head in greeting. "you have a friend today." both of their attention shifted on winwin. He snapped out of his thoughts. "this is sicheng."

"Pleasure to meet you." Ten reached out for handshake. but the other could not look back. He didnt say anything on return either. both y/n and ten were puzzled with his act. before they could ask more, he walked away.

ten took his hand back in embarrassment. But looking back, it quickly faded. "So...you coming for practise?" she simply nodded. "great, I'll see you then." Hendery came back and found her standing alone. "where's Winwin?"

"He left..."