🎵65🎵

"Just how far do we have to climb ...?" a frustrated groan left Yangyang as he clang on to a tree for his dear life. but no sooner he said it, his hand slipped and got caught by the smaller one.

Yiren held his wrist effotlessly and looked back with dissappointment playing in her eyes, "You were boasting with so much confidence but thats all you got!?!"

Yangyang let out an annoyed sigh he's been keeping in, "Because I had no idea how mountain climbing works. I thought its all about looking for ribbons." with the last few breathe he had left, he looked up to the sky dramaticly, 'Is this how im going to leave-' he couldnt finish his thought when a ribbon wrapped around a tree branch caught his attention, "There it is!"

Confused with his shouting, the older one only followed him behind. she took a long look at the height and analysed the tree, "Its really high up there. You know how to climb a tree?"

Expectation dropping as soon as it emerged, to her dissappointment, Y.Y. looked away as his cheeks warmed with embarrassment. "Oh gosh! why did i even end up with you!" Yiren stepped up to the tree. putting her left leg on the nearest branch.

"You think you can do it?" he stared with eyes full of awe and curiosity. those admiring eyes followed her as she took slow step toward the ribbon.

In a while, Yiren managed to get hold of the ribbon and threw it on the ground, which yangyang caught within a second. "We got another one! We're going to win at this rate!" he jumped around in tiny. 

But little did he know someone was shooting glares at his way, "Excuse me, can you help me down?" snapping back to the reality, he quickly ran to her side and stood on the edge to catch Yiren as soon as she jumps.

But it didnt work out the way he wanted and they both slipped.

——♬ —— ——♬ —— ——♬ ——

As for the other couple, there has been no exchange of words ever since they started the game. If anything could describe the moment, awkward it was. 

Onda only quietly followed Hendery while he led the way. Dissatisfied with their partners, none of them seemed enthusiastic enough to win.

The silence followed as the air began to feel stiff. it kept getting harder to talk within each others presence. 

She felt uncomfortable and her gaze shifted absently to the boy. Hendery focused on the road and ignored her existence. she rolled her eyes toward his 'kind' act, 'I would've preffered you changing your partner than giving me this silence treatment...' she finished thinking to herself.

Lost in the train of thoughts, Onda didnt bother to take note of the road ahead and walked into a big spiderweb, "Aah!" shouting at the top of her lungs, she managed to startle every creature in the mountain. 

But the insect still being infront of her face, she jumped around and looked for anything helpful that could make the insect leave her sight.

She ran to Hendery's side and hid behind his back, "Get it off! Get it off!" with her eyes closed shut, she could only think of how to get rid of it.

Oblivious of how close they were  standing now.

Hendery stilled. Once he had enough of her screaming, he harshly pushed her away, "Why are you even here if you're such a scaredy cat. Why didnt you just chicken out or I dont know, play with someone who would give a shit to your drama."

His words of choice pissed her off. What was he so mad about, she was just asking for help. Onda shouted back with the same amount of anger rising in her voice, "You think I wanted to pair up with you?!? Dont flatter yourself. If it wasnt for you approaving for us, I wouldnt be here stuck with a bastard like you."

"You-" even if she made his blood boil, he found it complete waste of time to shout back, "Very well. You're on your own now." hendery continued to walk ahead.

"You think I cant do it without you?" she shouted loud enough for him to hear as she brushed off the webs from her hair and headed for the opposite way.

.

.

.

——♬ —— ——♬ —— ——♬ ——

.

.

.

The once blue sky, got covered with dark clouds. It was the sign of rainfall coming down on them. 

The trio had already seen it coming and to avoid it, they took a break in a nearby place. "Lets call it a day and head back. its already late." the sun was about to set down while they were stuck in a freaking mountain. Who would've predicted that this sunny day would have a turn of event like this.

Kun walked further away to get a better network on his phone, probably trying to inform the friends back in the house that they were leaving early. The other two were still in place as they appreciated the view.

y/n reached out her hand outside the roof to feel the raindrops on her skin. And when she finally embraced it, her eyes glistened with excitement and delight.

Ten smiled in her child like behaviour. just her playing in the rain was another beautiful sight to him. He wanted to forever capture this moment in his mind. but not long after, y/n looked back at him and caught him staring, "what?" she asked, a smile still playing in her face.

Ten refused to look away from those captivating eyes of hers. He patted her head gently as if he was afraid of hurting her, "you're cute."

Talk about being straightforward. y/n felt a wave of warmth invading her cheeks as she quickly looked away. 'How can he say these things so easily!' 

Ten chuckled in her response to his words. satisfied with the reaction, he decided to give the girl a break from his teasing and looked away.

Suddenly y/n was reminded of the one rainy night she spent with Ten. They were both under the rain, apart from the world, holding each other's gaze as if nothing else mattered. as the series of memories went on, she decided to stop recalling what happened next. surely it wasnt a pleasant memory.

In every rainy day since then, y/n was always reminded of that time. Thinking back, she wondered if that night meant something to Ten too...but breaking out from her thoughts, she realized that Ten was just another person fond of rainy days. He smiled, but not because of her.

"My place is the nearest from here, how about we crash there for now." Kun walked back in and it made the other two realize that they weren’t alone. Hearing the offer,
y/n replied with a nod.

Again, Ten found a reason to stop smiling.