🎵7🎵

—*【Present time】 *—

Y/n takes her pup on walk in the nearest park. The once empty park is now brimming with early birds out for jogging and exercising.

The morning air nips at her skin, sending shiver down her body. She mentally notes to bring an extra layer next time since the winter is fast approaching.

Bella is all giddy on her tiny feet, barking at the neighbour's dogs and once in a while rounding y/n's feet. The endearing sight makes her coo and pet the puppy everytime.

Just then, her phone rings in her pocket. Y/n doesn’t have to guess twice to know who could be all so eager to call her as soon as they notice her absence.

She prepares herself a little before answering it, all too aware of the lecture that person is about to give her, "Hey, Ten-"

"Y/n, Where are you? Why could you leave without me?" Ten interjects. She heaves a long sigh then. Ofcourse Ten would be worried when she leaves without prior notice.

But maybe she needed a little break from Ten's over protectiveness. The said boy barely lets her get out of his sight, too worried for her safety.

Ever since y/n appeared on the TV screen, she often finds herself getting recognized by people on the street, asking for autographs and photos. And Ten didnt take it too well. He said something about 'not trusting her fans, they could be stalkers' but y/n barely pays any mind to his words. Sure that the latter is just being too protective for his own good.

Over the line, she can hear her friends laughing in the background. She wishes to be there, having fun along side them but her mind thinks otherwise. 'I should probably avoid them until I get my thoughts together. But Ten...' y/n's afraid of acting upon her messed up emotions and ruining their fun.

She's scared that those memories will keep hunting her till she ends up hurting one of her friend.

And that has to be the last thing y/n wants.

"Calm down, Im here to take Bella on a walk." Ten says nothing at first, but y/n can still feel his disappointment. She can imagine him worried and hear the unsaid words he's afraid to speak. "Hey, I’ll be fine. Stop worrying about me."

Its only after few more seconds, she hears him speak again, "You...looked disturbed last nigh. I just wanted to make sure you’re okay.”
y/n's heart breaks a little from how concerned he sounds over the line. The fuzzy memories of the night before plays on her mind.

She was tipsy back then, making her forget about most parts of it. But oh how she remembers the way Ten looked at her under the moonlight. She can still feel his warm touches, hear the words he whispered only for them to hear.

But then it crashes down. She remembers herself crying, breaking her mind over her past memories and specially, hurting Ten. But he shouldn’t be hurting.

Because none of it was his fault.

Ten isnt the best when it comes to expressing his feelings. But he is all y/n can wish for.

Y/n smiles as if he can see her, “I’ll hang up now.” she lets out a long sigh. She isn’t against Ten being this overprotective after everything that happened. Thoughts and memories were supposed to be in their own place. She knew it better than anyone else.

After almost half an hour of lapping the park, Y/n rests on a bench with Bella stares at a particular direction, distracted much. Then, she starts acting out. She barks and tries to break free. Y/n is late to notice the loose leash until Bella just runs off, leaving her dumbfounded, "Bella!"