🎵68🎵

Onda made herself comfortable on the bed as Hendery kept an eye on her from the entrance, in a good way ofcourse. After the long 'talk' with Xiaojun, he finally came to realise how selfish he was for leaving her behind just because he didnt want his partner to bring him down. Seeing there was no way to ease the guilt, he was willing to help her till she gets better.

Xiaojun nudged him from behind, shoving a first-aid kit in his hand, "Its your fault she got hurt, dont expect us to fix your mess."

Hendery sighed in defeat. There was no was denying that It wasnt. He could easily ask for forgiveness. But he had too much of a pride to do it. He walked into the room. jun soon excused himself, leaving them alone. 

Hendery knelt down infront of the bed as he gently applied medicine on her wound. Onda sat in silence. She knew better than to distract him and make this more awkward than it already was.

"Im sorry." not expecting these sudden words, she quickly looked back to the boy. "I shouldnt have left you behind..." the following silence remained as both of them avoided each other's eyes. Hendery took the seat next to her once he was done. "Great, now we're talking." he hasnt yet sorted what to say yet so he just settled for answering her questions.

"Are we done playing the enemies now? We both cruelly handled our part, making us even...if we're done hating on each other, lets talk it out."

Hendery fidgetted with the tool in his hand, "It wasnt anything you did that made me hate you. It's just that...how you turned away from us because of that guy, reminded me of all the people who did the same. But because I couldnt turn back time and face them, I wished to vent it all on you..."

Onda hasnt yet interrupted him, giving him the chance to talk his heart out. And suddenly every thoughts he ever surpassed deep inside his mind was laid out in the open. He was reminded of the early high school days of his basketball team.

"I was always jealous of him. All the girls I've been with before had used me to get their chances with him. I was like a bridge they used to get close to my teammates...because I was easy they said." It flew back in his mind, when all it took was one time to bring his so called friends and girlfriends to their team gathering and the next thing he knew, he was being used and cheated on.

"When I saw you leaving us for him...I thought you were no different...guess I just needed someone to vent on." when he finally turned to look at Onda, she stared back with immense guilt apparent on her face. He could tell that she was on the brink of apologising and stopped her before she did, "I can forget what happened...but I cant forgive you."

Yangyang and Yiren had been chilling with the teens ever since they returned. The rain showed no sign of stopping. All they could do was sit around and wait for the remaining team to show up and call it quit.

The teens were friendly to be around, keeping them distracted for most of the time. But Yangyang couldnt shake off the feeling back in his mind warning him that something bad was about to happen. y/n and Kun were still back in the woods, showing no sign of coming back. It terrified him so...

Sicheng walked up to them with a heavy frown on his face, "They left." the teens let out a wave of groans, "We wasted so much time~" Yangyang took it as his cue to leave.

He fumed with annoyance, 'I was about to boast to y/n about how I won...' seeing it not happening any sooner, he stood up and headed for the door. But halted when he noticed something from the corner of his eyes. y/n's phone was left on the couch 'how clumsy of her, I'll just have to return it on the way.'

There were heavy steps following him from behind, they jumped on his shoulder, making him almost fall on his face, "What the hell?!?! Why are you following me?" Yiren only grinned mischievously, shrugging her shoulder, "Drop me on the way."

A series of scoff left him as if he found it absolutely hilarious, "Why makes you think I'll do that?"

Yiren pointed at the phone in his tight grip, "I bet you dont even know where she lives." Yangyang looked back to the phone then at the girl, fighting against the disapproving thoughts in his mind,  "And you do...?"

"She lives right next to us, I can show you the way if you drive me home." not bothering to clear any more clouds of his mind, she took seat inside the car as if she owned it, leaving Yangyang all dumbfounded.

Two months of him staying in the same city as her and he didnt know where y/n lived. He can remember asking her about it here and there but there were never any clear answers that could lead him to her place.

Where was he supposed to go if he had left all alone... if Yiren hadnt shown up? That makes him a careless friend, sure. But there was this tiny voice back in his mind telling him how y/n didnt want him to know about it in the first place. He groaned while running his hand through his hair, "You better be speaking the truth or else I'll drop you on the middle of the freaking road."