🎵61🎵

After dinner they all sat by the shore, surrounding the fire. Their stay was calming and peaceful. Against the bitterly cold night, they found warmth near the fire. Sitting in silence looking into the flames, they knew this trip was a success.

When the plan was to only talk, laugh and drink away the night, Xiaojun brought out a guitar. Surprised, they all cheered for him to sing. "Sing! Sing!"

"whoa! whoa! I can sing for you but someone has to play the guitar for me." as soon as he said it, they all went quiet. "I'll do it." Ten took the guitar and sat beside him.

Both began singing, the whole place became silent, Xiaojun's low voice was beautiful and pleasing to the ear  while Ten's voice was attractive and calm. and when these two voices blend together, It was a perfect harmony.

It was just another fascinating night filled with amazing stars spread across the sky but they were lucky they had each other.

【I found a love for me.

Oh darling, just dive right in

and follow my lead】

Noticing that everyone's attention was on the performers, Kun took his chance to look at y/n. 

The ocean breeze cooled his back, and his heartbeat pounded harder and harder as he stared at her smile. 'I missed you...' 

【 I found a girl, beautiful and sweet.

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.】

As they sang, Ten looks at y/n with eyes full of love. When their eyes met, they smiled at each other. But the stare didnt last long. He focused back on the guitar.

【Cause we were just kids when we fell in love,

Not knowing what it was.

I will not give you up this time】

Next time, y/n's eyes fell on Kun and found him also staring at her. A flash of remembrance passed between them but he quickly looked away. There was pain in his eyes when he noticed the way she looked at Ten.

Memories flowed back into her mind. She is reminded of the days they were together back in their place. 

Kun has always been the big brother she could rely on. But as they grew up, distance came between them. In the end, they separated with nothing.

【Baby, I'm dancing in the dark 

with you between my arms】

She looked at Ten once more. He was busy playing the guitar while singing along with Xiaojun. As for him, y/n was still confused as to what to feel.

There was no doubt that she liked him before, but their friendship meant much more than that and she didnt want to lose what they have.

【I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it. darling, you look perfect tonight】

They all clapped and cheered for the singer and guitarist when the song came to an end. Just like that, the night ended with it.

——♬ —— ——♬ —— ——♬

.

.

.

'Where did it all go wrong?'